♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Was that even "speaking" though? She was making some pretty abnormal noises. I wish she had a bigger part in this season but whatever. Love her

She was telling her to eat the heart as long as she basically gave her soul to her. She was speaking, or it was a voiceover rather. 

BzhmW.png

So was she in for more than 4 seconds this time?

I'm scared to look at that show at this point, I watched a 1:30 snippet last week and that was horrible

Literally barely over 4 seconds lmao. It was basically just an introduction scene where you see how she actually comes into play. (She doesn't talk. well it's a voice that idk if it was her but its one line)

Also you see her bent over and getting fornicated in another quick scene later on in the episode. (You hear her moan here lmao)

Holy Shit It's been confirmed Gaga is performing at the Super Bowl  :deadbanana:  :defeated:  :woot:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/781644781327966208/photo/1

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I wonder who she will bring onstage to perform with her during the show. I'm hoping it'll be Florence or even Tony. Just please god not Beyoncé again  :creep:

Does anyone knows where I could find this pic I need it for an Americano poster sorry I'm a beginner little monster :defeated: Also mess I saved it cause I thought it was dope and only realised the name at the bottom hours after skajskdfj @Trash Magic your Gaga covers are so visually appealing Jewels N Drugs is my fav one

lady_gaga___americano_by_other_covers-d3

ZKcaooE.png

Does anyone knows where I could find this pic I need it for an Americano poster sorry I'm a beginner little monster :defeated: Also mess I saved it cause I thought it was dope and only realised the name at the bottom hours after skajskdfj @Trash Magic your Gaga covers are so visually appealing Jewels N Drugs is my fav one

lady_gaga___americano_by_other_covers-d3

Here you go its a promo pic from the Judas Video

04.jpg