♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

She's gone through a lot in the past three years so I expect the lyrics to be really good. Musically I'm sure it'll be excellent - Gaga herself is an incredible musician, and with people like Mark, Emile, Kevin, Florence, FJM, Lindsey, Josh etc by her side it's almost guaranteed that it will be out of this world :legend:

this is what the ultraviolence / honeymoon promo should be... :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

True that :agree:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Fingers crossed it'll be professionally recorded and posted on Gaga's Youtube channel. Maybe Million Reasons will even be released as a promo/second single....

Also she made a cute appearance on FOX Sports -

And She also performed an Acoustic Version of P.I on Amp Radio - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjLQl0_9u4

I realize it's going to be live but i guess what i'm asking is will she put it as a promo single on iTunes afterward? As long as it's professionally recorded though i guess i don't care. I remember when she performed "Gypsy" for the first time live and it was really exciting to hear that version first actually.

H0bDaqU.gif

I realize it's going to be live but i guess what i'm asking is will she put it as a promo single on iTunes afterward? As long as it's professionally recorded though i guess i don't care. I remember when she performed "Gypsy" for the first time live and it was really exciting to hear that version first actually.

oh im not sure, i guess maybe if she puts the album on pre order- 

It is confirmed that Millions Reasons is going to be released on the 6th. One of the marketing agencies released a press release which confirms it's being released with the preorder.The preorder is out this Thursday and the press release says their will bundles with exclusive Joanne merchandise! I'm so hyped!!!!!

https://twitter.com/jeremyblass/status/783461464308871168/photo/1

https://twitter.com/jeremyblass/status/783461713932943360/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: