♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I love how the titles feel "real", if that makes sense. A lot of the titles on the past albums sound overly conceptual and sort of contrived and forced, but these sound very natural. For the first time, I feel like Gaga is just happy being herself and not trying to push concepts like Artpop anymore. I'm really excited for this album. I have a feeling the two bonus will end up being my favorites, idk why but often bonus tracks tend to be my faves from most albums.

Fans who went to the listening party in NYC are describing songs all over twitter and i'm squealing.

-RedOne produced the work tape version of "Angel Down" on the deluxe edition (i'm not even ready)

-People are saying this is still a very dance pop record which is cool too.

-"A-yo" has a sick beat

-"John Wayne" is sexy sounding

-"Grigio Girls" is classic Gaga

-One fan even went as far as saying that "Perfect Illusion" was basically their least favorite and that this album is better than The Fame Monster

less than one month fam :oprah:

H0bDaqU.gif

Fans who went to the listening party in NYC are describing songs all over twitter and i'm squealing.

-RedOne produced the work tape version of "Angel Down" on the deluxe edition (i'm not even ready)

-"A-yo" has a sick beat

-One fan even went as far as saying that "Perfect Illusion" was basically their least favorite and that this album is better than The Fame Monster

SHIT, IM NOT READY...

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

favourite gaga songs that arent singles?

mine: dance in the dark, gypsy, so happy I could die

EDIT: side note, (this is just my opinion) I feel like her albums have alot of filler especially born this way

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

favourite gaga songs that arent singles?

mine: dance in the dark, gypsy, so happy I could die

EDIT: side note, (this is just my opinion) I feel like her albums have alot of filler especially born this way

dance in the dark, dance in the dark, dance in the dark

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

-"A-yo" has a sick beat

The work tape version is apparently a one take with just her and a guitar. kii

BzhmW.png

her best song that isn't a single is "Venus"

I think so too but I forgot it's not a single

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Bad Kids is CRIMINALLY underrated; one of my favorite songs from her.

My other favorite non-singles would have to be: 

• I Like It Rough
  • The Fame
  • Monster
  • Dance In The Dark
  • So Happy I Could Die
  • Scheisse
  • Government Hooker
  • Heavy Metal Lover
  • Aura
  • XXXXXX Dreams
  • Mary Jane Holland 

Monster, Dance In the Dark, So Happy I Could Die, Hair, Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus, Mary Jane Holland, Fashion, etc..

The only filler tracks on Born This Way are Bad Kids (still amazing), Fashion Of His Love (hate it but love the remix) and Black Jesus (forgettable). Why would she make a 17-song album if it consisted of mostly fillers? :biblio:

Her best songs are Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, Brown Eyes, Dance In The Dark and Speechless. Unreleased: Oh Well, Let Love Down, Future Love.

I don't have any of her albums in iTunes and I don't listen to them period. The Fame is very dated, and when I revisited Born This Way, honestly, that is not a good album it pretty much sucks. And art pop is honestly dreadful. Pre- The Fame and then The Fame Monster she was on top of her game.

The Fame, Part One is still the best thing she has done.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey