♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

There's bollywood sitars on Joanne. The title track is also written by gaga & ronson. 

So we have six confirmed titles so far -

Hey Girl ft F+TM

Perfect Illusion

Joanne

Sinner's Prayer ft FJM

John Wayne

Ayo 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Sounds like she tries really hard to get away from her pop image. The problem is she will always be a pop singer (not that it's a bad thing). She was so much more authentic and better during The Fame

Of course she'll always have main pop girl status but that doesn't mean she can't try out new things...

Yeah, she is a big try-hard at everything. But I will wait for outcome. PI hasnt really convinced me she made anything special though. There is always such a disingenuous theatrical aura around her, which I am not really fond of. 

Omg, absolutely slain by this cover, I mean minimalist and pastel blue and pink it's like it was made for me. I love how it's turned to the left to the past too and she looks so simply beautiful. I'd love to see a Lana cover like this ngl

ZKcaooE.png

LOVE the cover and I'm ready to be slayed by this album even tho I'm not feelin Perfect Illusion that much

i feel like im gonna hear the album and think of like 5 songs that would have been better for a lead single

9ISvyf0.gif