♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The song will be a hit because its gaga and its produced exactly to get GREAT remixes! Although the production sound a little raw, the track feels like it has A LOT of production behind. Gaga can't be gaga and she needs a big theater every time she releases a song. That what she likes to do and what she's good at. This is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better single than the Madonna-rip off track Flop This Way

Freakshow is better than PI lol

It slays actually

Does anyone have a DL? :defeated:

I agree that it is much better. The song originally leaked through a youtube video in 128 kbps, so you can just rip it from anywhere the quality will be the same.

The thing that bothers me the most are the little monsters that post stuff like "why do people feel the need to bash perfect illusion just bc they don't like" or "why can't u let others enjoy perfect illusion?" bc that's what they've been doing to other artists (lana included when she released west coast and they couldnt twerk their twink asses to it anymore). now since it's gaga it's so "rude" of everybody else... 

indie fans hating perfect illusion because it’s gaga and they have stick so far up their asses they can’t enjoy anything pop-related
bubblegum pop fans hating perfect illusion because they can’t stand anything that doesn’t have a four-on-the-floor beat and wouldn’t be playing at 2:30 am in the gay club while they’re getting a veneral disease in the bathroom
poor gaga…she can’t ever win because no one is open-minded

as if this was an issue that affects gaga only.

i76mrxw.png 

I love BTW (whole album) but PI feels like an outtake that should never have been released. Some parts of the song are ok, but it's forgettable, and I personally think that even though gaga can sing in that voice/range it doesn't sound good (she likes to scream sometimes but instead of sounding great it really sounds like she's just actually screaming). It's her weakest single ever. I really hope that the rest of the album is different because otherwise it's gonna be horrible. 

It's ok for you to not care about charts and try out new things but just make sure they work :defeated:

EotAQlJ.jpg

@: I am hollering that her team did all they could to bring her back on the map :lmao: Oscar's performance, Superbowl national anthem, starring at one of the most popular TV shows and buying her a Golden Globe, and they let her return with a single that sounds so repetitive and dry while she whales on it like Bon Jovi thinking that it is the way how rock music sounds. And it ain't even 3 minutes long   :deadbanana:

Am I the only one here who thinks Freakshow isn't that good? Lmao I can see exactly why it wasn't on The Fame  :eek:

The Fame is definitely her worst album IMO  :toofunny:

Still love it though  :monicker: