♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I don't think any song grew on me like this other than some lana songs

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I actually like it. I mean its a grower. I listened to it twice and was like.... I don't.... but then I listened again. THEM VERSES ARE FIIIIRE sounding. The chorus was soso. But deal-able. 

I'm not a monster or stan or anything. But I do like Gaga.

Monsters pretending to like the song :ahh:

Truly a perfect delulu experience.

you're so fucking ANNOYING. can you just get the fuck out of this thread already? good GOD

lABVyGE.png

Ugh it's not good. The lyrics manage to get boring within 3 minutes, the production is boring and generic and her vocals are really not that cool.

I miss the days where she just did nice music without trying to be the next chanteuse of the century when she's not.

This is just tacky and really meh

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ugh it's not good. The lyrics manage to get boring within 3 minutes, the production is boring and generic and her vocals are really not that cool.

I miss the days where she just did nice music without trying to be the next chanteuse of the century when she's not.

This is just tacky and really meh

I'm not discussing on the song's quality and I respect your opinion but honestly I think this might be her least pretentious song ever :rip: I feel like for the first time she isn't "trying" to be something.

Okay I get people saying the chorus is boring/lyrics are forgettable but what the hell y'all. The production is so so so good. Exactly the type of production she needs for the new record... she can't cater to everyone's wishes like damn

TjmiIK4.png

I'm not discussing on the song's quality and I respect your opinion but honestly I think this might be her least pretentious song ever :rip: I feel like for the first time she isn't "trying" to be something.

The vocals are extremely over the top in my opinion and the whole thing is super tacky.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!