♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

It was merged from another spammy "what should Gaga's next single be?" thread so now when you go to edit the poll, it can't find the original source so it's just stuck :cat: Afaik though no but I wouldn't doubt if I'm the only mod that's been in the Lady Gaga thread in years/ever :rip:

Mess

​Gaga is apparently shooting her new music video in the desert.

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/03/lady-gaga-shoot-new-music-video-in-the-desert/

A source tells us the pop star spent two days in the desert outside LA shooting a new music video for “Perfect Illusion,” her upcoming single expected to be released this month.The shoot was styled by her longtime collaborator, designer Brandon Maxwell, says the insider.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm flabbergasted that there are people who believe that the leaked demo is real

every other post on every pop music forum is stuff about how good the leaked demo is

like what kind of trash :rip: and people think it's GOOD. this is why no one takes fanbases seriously

BzhmW.png

14232524_10154660182924574_8193421262878

Confirmed by her, Friday release

Still from the MV

My guess is she had the music in her ears and no one heard it which is why we heard nothing about how it sounded

BzhmW.png

People are talking about it being Apple promo? hm

They all have Apple watches.. But I still believe it's a scene from MV

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Nlbivr5.jpg

The single cover, I love it :oprah:

Honestly my poor soul isn't ready for this. The single cover and Gaga look amazing. So excited  :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Omg I'm ready for her Pop/Rock era to commence... serve it Gaga  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Nlbivr5.jpg

The single cover, I love it :oprah:

Omg I'm ready for her Pop/Rock era to commence... serve it Gaga  :defeated:

Hold your horses  :um:

The song has been described as a "dance floor anthem" 

From that description, I don't really think this is a fitting single cover  :judgingu:

That's just my opinion though  :yesnod:

Also if you look closely then you'll see that her eye is half open and it's really creepy lmao