♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

She apparently confirmed that the album is for sure coming this year, she has a date set

ughh i can't wait now i'm really curious i really want the album to carry this sound

can't wait to see how it's gonna be *-*

I am kinda disappointed tbh. Her vocals aren't good imo, she's screaming a lot.

The song is really loud because of this :crossed:  I really got a headache after ~5 listens. I hope it is a BTW kinda situation where I don't like the lead, but love the rest of the album

image.png

i remember people bashing artpop but it was personally one of my favorite albums from her. 

Perfect illusion didnt have that wow factor but im not gonna judge the whole album on that song. 

Literally this... idk why people jump to conclusions. BTW (song) is nothing like the album... Applause is nothing like AP... her albums are always cohesive but they still touch different subjects and such. I mean she's definitely not gonna write a whole album about the breakup, she's not T Swift  :hooker:

TBH I think she doesn't give a fuck this era. She's writing exactly what she wants to write and I think she's given up on the selling aspect/making sure everyone is pleased and she releases a "bop" for her 16 yr old fans. I mean... she released a jazz album for heaven's sake LMAOOO. either way I'm here for it and excited to see her do ha thing  :flutter:

TjmiIK4.png

Literally this... idk why people jump to conclusions. BTW (song) is nothing like the album... Applause is nothing like AP... her albums are always cohesive but they still touch different subjects and such. I mean she's definitely not gonna write a whole album about the breakup, she's not T Swift  :hooker:

TBH I think she doesn't give a fuck this era. She's writing exactly what she wants to write and I think she's given up on the selling aspect/making sure everyone is pleased and she releases a "bop" for her 16 yr old fans. I mean... she released a jazz album for heaven's sake LMAOOO. either way I'm here for it and excited to see her do ha thing  :flutter:

it wouldnt b fair to do that 

isn't this what people said about artpop (album) ? 

i76mrxw.png 

Not sure if anyone is interested but here's a short interview she did today for the radio station KISS.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Not really sure what to think about it, it's not as instant as her other first singles have been

It's actually not that hard to "get". It is very straightforward for better or worse. It doesn't have many layers and before you can ask yourself "do I want to turn it off already?" or expecting something to finally happen, it's over.

i actually feel like she isn't trying to hard anymore

artpop felt, even though it was a great album, like she was trying way to hard to be artistic

this however feels way more natural and relaxed and because of that i feel like it's 'realer' ..

isn't this what people said about artpop (album) ? 

Yes, but like it wasn't really true. She tried so hard with that album to make it next-level ground breaking etc. and it totally backfired and I think she was really upset about that. I think now she's just writing about her life and not about art, fashion, sex, drugs, religion, etc

TjmiIK4.png