♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Fanmade acoustic version of The Greatest Thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kMiM1qLC8

I love it !

Oh this sounds, really, really good. Is there a legit acapella laying around? Where did a fan even get this...

Gah, I want the full version of this song. We all know Cher would get more promo if she had a song ft. Gaga on her new album.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Am I the only one who has zero interest in listening to "The Greatest Thing" at all? I mean, Gaga's solo version is one of my least favorite songs by her and I can't be bothered to listen to another version that even has another singer on it.

Hey!! I've bought applause on uk iTunes but I know that lucky US monsters have got two version on I tunes... I was wondering if someone could send me the version that is not on the uk iTunes please?? Thanks! xxxxx

I don't think we have 2. 

The same track is on the explicit and clean versions of ARTPOP

BzhmW.png

Hey!! I've bought applause of uk iTunes but I know that lucky US monsters got two version I tunes... I was wondering if someone could send me the version that is not on the uk iTunes please?? Thanks! xxxxx

One version was on the clean version of the preorder, and one was on the explicit. However, they are the same exact song, I've heard both of theM numerous times and then I even deleted one.

Am I the only one who has zero interest in listening to "The Greatest Thing" at all? I mean, Gaga's solo version is one of my least favorite songs by her and I can't be bothered to listen to another version that even has another singer on it.

I personally enjoy it more than Applause or Aura.

The instrumental is perfect, the verses are superb, and Cher's voice is so solid!

And then when Gaga comes in....because she doesn't have many parts, it feels like a treat.

Plus the lyrics are so uplifting, I seriously love the song.

But well sometimes a song just doesn't work for you. I feel that way about Bad Romance. :flop:

I personally enjoy it more than Applause or Aura.

The instrumental is perfect, the verses are superb, and Cher's voice is so solid!

And then when Gaga comes in....because she doesn't have many parts, it feels like a treat.

Plus the lyrics are so uplifting, I seriously love the song.

But well sometimes a song just doesn't work for you. I feel that way about Bad Romance. :flop:

Yeah, the song simply doesn't stick to me. It never grew on me, and I feel that way about some unreleased Gaga tracks too... but well. Maybe I will listen to the new version, thanks for your opinion! ;)