♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Coming for that #1

iCbJSGdcpmmTf.gif

It wont help her tho. Its not possible she can beat Blurred Lines and debut on n.1  without even music video. She will probably debut somewhere inside Top10 This rush release is not good strategy for her. First week she can gain sales because of her big fanbase but other weeks ? She will be on the same level as Katy who has VMA and music video ahead too. If she had waited for Katy decreasing Blurred Lines and then having big comeback she could have snatched wigs of both´s. (but if this hush release is not her purpose, its not her fault ofc).

It wont help her tho. Its not possible she can beat Blurred Lines and debut on n.1  without even music video. She will probably debut somewhere inside Top10 This rush release is not good strategy for her. First week she can gain sales because of her big fanbase but other weeks ? She will be on the same level as Katy who has VMA and music video ahead too. If she had waited for Katy decreasing Blurred Lines and then having big comeback she could have snatched wigs of both´s. (but if this hush release is not her purpose, its not her fault ofc).

Yeah, you're right. But it would be nice if it still reached #1. I'm glad it at least reached #3 and it didn't flop like MTN. I'm really curious about the direction of the rest of the album, I hope it has a kinda Aura/Burqa style songs on it (or whatever people call it).

Yeah, you're right. But it would be nice if it still reached #1. I'm glad it at least reached #3 and it didn't flop like MTN.

Marry The Night was the fifth single, you can't compare it with a lead single. And it's too soon to tell if it will flop or not anyway

130729050359480601.gif

Yeah, you're right. But it would be nice if it still reached #1. I'm glad it at least reached #3 and it didn't flop like MTN. I'm really curious about the direction of the rest of the album, I hope it has a kinda Aura/Burqa style songs on it (or whatever people call it).

We will see. But I think more people GP want simple and mainstream Gaga (aka Poker Face, Just Dance...), I dont know it they are here for experiments and playing with sounds and voices.

Marry The Night was the fifth single, you can't compare it with a lead single. And it's too soon to tell if it will flop or not anyway

Well he could name every single besides BTW. She shouldnt make impression that her albums are albums of decade, that she is the one who makes art in pop - it pretty turn off people who are not fans

I am going to back to bed. This hasn't been very helpful either.

wsnm8.jpg

Jeff Koons, child. ARTPOP collaborator.

And just so everyone knows, there is an "Applause" demo that has lost publicity due to the fact that the official version premiered. But it is most certainly different.

Well he could name every single besides BTW. She shouldnt make impression that her albums are albums of decade, that she is the one who makes art in pop - it pretty turn off people who are not fans

I agree. But besides Judas and MTN, the other singles did well in the US, no ?

130729050359480601.gif

I agree. But besides Judas and MTN, the other singles did well in the US, no ?

I cant say that they didnt in general. But from singers (so called the queens of pop) u would except that more than one song will climb to n.1 in your main market. But i dont think Gaga cares, she is more album seller now who has consistent ideas through the whole album. GP will always want simple and catchy pop like Katy Perry does.

I cant say that they didnt in general. But from singers (so called the queens of pop) u would except that more than one song will climb to n.1 in your main market. But i dont think Gaga cares, she is more album seller now who has consistent idea through the whole album. GP will always want simple and catchy pop like Katy Perry does.

Yeah, but in the end, longevity is better than a number one. Bad Romance is the best example. Of course, if you can have both, it's great. Lady Gaga has only 3 number one songs so I don't expect her to have one every time she puts out a single.

Anyway, I don't care about numbers anymore after Blurred Lines and Gangnam Style  :toofunny:

130729050359480601.gif

Yeah, but in the end, longevity is better than a number one. Bad Romance is the best example. Of course, if you can have both, it's great. Lady Gaga has only 3 number one songs so I don't expect her to have one every time she puts out a single.

Anyway, I don't care about numbers anymore after Blurred Lines and Gangnam Style  :toofunny:

Yes but longetivity is hugely influenced by radio support when fans already dont buy ur singles. and which single is more radio-friendly ? But u are right we shouldnt really care about figures, Gaga seems to care about doing art in pop now (hopefully its not just a pose) and we should keep it that way.