♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

110% generic.

I'm so disappointed. I can't believe I expected something from her.

no one listened when I told people to have no expectations, next time don't hype yourself up

i literally expected nothing exciting until i heard burqa/aura  :defeated: so misleading

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

I seriously can't wait for all this amazing music :defeated:

iTunes better bring an EP out with all the songs in HQ after she performed them

Actually I don't think they will put out an EP, maybe they will after Artpop is released. Anyway, we'll have a stream rip.

I'm glad she mentionned Björk (for the App) in the interview!

130729050359480601.gif

Actually I don't think they will put out an EP, maybe they will after Artpop is released. Anyway, we'll have a stream rip.

I'm glad she mentionned Björk (for the App) in the interview!

Yeah, now I think about it it would be more realistic to release after ARTPOP.

And I think it's nice she mentioned Björk for the app and that she isn't like she's the first human on earth who makes app around the album

Totally.

About the T. Richardson doc, did she say he filmed some performance of the BTWB? I didn't really pay attention...

I think so, and also parts of the hip operation (if I heard/read that correctly). I don't really know what to expected, the GagaxRichardson book was amazing, but when parts of the Cake Like Lady Gaga video came out I was a little confused to be honest.

Totally.

About the T. Richardson doc, did she say he filmed some performance of the BTWB? I didn't really pay attention...

Yeah.

From what she said, it seems like it's still in the early stages, like they haven't finalized on which scenes they are going to use, they just have a lot of footage and it's about the creative process behind ARTPOP. She also said there is a lot of nuditiy in there and that Abramovic method stuff

This is the gayest thing I heard since Your Disco Needs You. It's so bad  :toofunny:

Just heard TGT ! FUCK ! IT’S NOT EVEN THE RIGHT FUCKING VERSION!!! WHY DO PPL THINK THIS KINDA LEAKING SHIT IS OK ! I’m so Fg DISSAPOINTED

I like Gagas vocals and my mother is a fan of Cher so I'm kinda used to her vocals, but I still can understand why Gaga didn't want it to be on Chers album :toofunny:

When is TGT from? Gaga's demo for Greatest is from 2007 and it sounds like Cher's voice was just added to that.

2012, but Gaga rerecorded the vocals and the lyrics are different

BzhmW.png