♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Can someone help me create b-sides albums? I have the albums started but I'm not sure what other songs belong where...

B-Sides so far:

2Sw9cvF.png

b6Z0xeQ.png

WSHOIUN.png

JWyXPdv.png

d5gmwbw.png

and here's all the other songs i have without a proper home:

XPvDOSX.png

@@SitarHero ? @@Sucker ?

Chillin is 2009 so it'd be more of a TFM b-side, Christmas Tree was released after The Fame so it'd be a TFM b-side too.

But yeah I believe most of the rest of the songs were intended for her debut.

Does someone have Vanity in HQ? I read that it was on a promo CD and it was given away by Live Nation so.

Born This Way:

- Earthquake

Earthquake is def before BTW era, Space Cowboy cowrote so it's at least TFM if not The Fame. It was pretty old already when she reused the bridge for Fashion Of His Love.

Chillin is 2009 so it'd be more of a TFM b-side.

Chillin was released as a single before Paparazzi was (April 14th vs. July 6th) so I'd say Fame-era is probably most accurate still.

X

Earthquake is def before BTW era, Space Cowboy cowrote so it's at least TFM if not The Fame. It was pretty old already when she reused the bridge for Fashion Of His Love.

Chillin was released as a single before Paparazzi was (April 14th vs. July 6th) so I'd say Fame-era is probably most accurate still.

yeah but the fame was out half a year before it even premiered, and it wasn't recorded til 2009. it's post-the fame, early/pre-the fame monster, and i would consider it a tfm demo if it was unreleased and even relevant to gaga's solo work.

I just think of it as a BTW b-side because of it being a Fashion of His Love """"demo"""".

lABVyGE.png

Wasn't even thinking about finding it in normal stores, but I randomly found a copy of CR Fashion Book with her cover at Barnes & Noble today and bought it! It's so cool :flutter: Also recently grabbed her Entertainment Weekly cover.

On another note I'm BEYOND hyped for AHS, I have such high expectations for this.

H0bDaqU.gif

Wasn't even thinking about finding it in normal stores, but I randomly found a copy of CR Fashion Book with her cover at Barnes & Noble today and bought it! It's so cool :flutter: Also recently grabbed her Entertainment Weekly cover.

On another note I'm BEYOND hyped for AHS, I have such high expectations for this.

luckyyyy! i want both the CR book and the EW cover :crying:

how thick is the book tho?

lABVyGE.png

The book is pretty thick, maybe an inch. It's also a pretty heavy paper and oversized compared to a normal magazine. Each side is a different cover!

I'm so jealous!!  :poordat:

Share scans if you're able to  :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The book is pretty thick, maybe an inch. It's also a pretty heavy paper and oversized compared to a normal magazine. Each side is a different cover!

fuckkkk. care to take a picture of it? :crying:

lABVyGE.png