♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I have a feeling the release of the album was delayed from a summer release to a late fall release because of how much time she's spending with Ronson 

I haven't caught up on PJ yet, but one of the most reliable people there said not long ago that the label hadn't even heard any of what she's been working on

BzhmW.png

i've basically had TFM + BTW on replay for the past 2 days and jfc it reminded me of why she is SUCH an incredible artist. nobody does music/pop/life like Gaga does. even ARTPOP, which lots of people hate, wasn't that bad of an effort imo, it was a fun album. i'm so pumped for LG5. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i've basically had TFM + BTW on replay for the past 2 days and jfc it reminded me of why she is SUCH an incredible artist. nobody does music/pop/life like Gaga does. even ARTPOP, which lots of people hate, wasn't that bad of an effort imo, it was a fun album. i'm so pumped for LG5.

Yesss; ARTPOP wasn't meant to be complex, it was just meant to be fun-- which it is

Yesss; ARTPOP wasn't meant to be complex, it was just meant to be fun-- which it is

!!! exactly. of course, gaga did her usual pretentious thing when describing the album (but that's part of her charm and it doesn't come off as arrogant or anything) but it really was just a fun, carefree album.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

!!! exactly. of course, gaga did her usual pretentious thing when describing the album (but that's part of her charm and it doesn't come off as arrogant or anything) but it really was just a fun, carefree album.

tbh I think part of the problem was because of the name, had she named it Venus...I think it would've been better received because of all the references to mythology/cover

BzhmW.png

but if it comes in November we'll never get the album this year :poordat:

seeing as she's been friends with lana lately, maybe she will have lana teas in how this album is released i.e. lead single a month before the album  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

FzytWEW.png