♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i'm Isaiah Lawrence i live in New Mexico and i will not stand to be this hunilated by my fellow members of my Lana Del rey cokminity i ve always been here for everyone ajd i have been nothing but hated! Last straw has been pulled my back is a camel and its broken . RELEASE

hopefully this whole shit show wasn't a joke, because mental illness isn't.  :judgingu:

Also like to take back SOME of what i said, i listened to angel down and i love it but the others idk 

hopefully this whole shit show wasn't a joke, because mental illness isn't. :judgingu:

when did i say it was about M E N T A L ILLNESS

its about a WOMAN AND HER *DREAMS* of being cool and anazing while never leaving A HOUSE of hers it may pertain to maybe

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

when did i say it was about M E N T A L ILLNESS

its about a WOMAN AND HER *DREAMS* of being cool and anazing while never leaving A HOUSE of hers it may pertain to maybe

Stop spamming if you don't want a warning point

no i am being serious! need to hear those beats in Hq with no vocals and no vocals that will ruin the beat on the song that is in hq hq being 320 and not 240 or 120 lets see if it might happen according to if or not the hq instrumental from a song that has a nice beat in HQ might leak soon if not i dont know what to do if not hearing a beat from a hq song any song joanne on any song from instrumentals that are HQ or otherwise LQ dont get it to be LQ if LQ dont exist because i need to hear the beat in hq on any song in hq from joanne as long as it contains no vocals and becomes hq theough studio sessions and its hq with no vocals and needs to be just beat in hq and maybe from joane but any song will do as long as its in hq with no vocals and only beat but joanne has no beat so i mean just sitars and only sitars i dont need beat i need no vocalls with sitar in hq if possible may or maybe not but if yes i would enjoy a good sitar beat with no beat that has no vocals that is from a song on joanne or not anyway it is okay as long as there is no beat with no vocals and only a good no vocal song with no beat and sitar oh u caught me there i said no beat and no sitar but i mean really i need sotar but no beat but if it may otherwise be another way i will be okay as long as the song is crom Joanne if not i may be okay but i still will have a no vocalled song with a instrumental containing piercig shrieking or otherwise not a vocal song but has no beat with instrumental lets see if it happens because if so i will be cery cool woth anything else except that also it needs to be in hq no less than 240 or more than 1080 all depending on quality not wquanitity with beats ajd instrumentals containing no vocals and who is lady gaga think she is doing this to her fans that have been with her since more thn 1 year i cant stand her she needs to do a seperate album of no vocaled songs just beat because it makes me ANGER if not otherwise with no beays and only vocals that would e horrendous i dont need that ib my life right now i am going through a lot and it hurt me to think we would have vocaled songs with beats but not any no vocaled song with beats and other beats but any other way would not be okay because i am fine with this arrangment of horrendous proportions that hurt me in every way ok

what are u even saying you made me think i was having a seizure so i had to go to thhe hospital. i thought i was going to DIE. 78S1uc6.gif dont post here anymore i have epilepsy

can u die omg im trying to have fucking fun you dont know what i am goig. through fuck you ou fucking PRICK. i blocked you so the next time i see you around ill block you again

:defeated: i am going through a lot too if you need to PM me you can pm me dont worry i an so sorry for having a seizure i didnt mean to i have epilepsy and its a problem

ill think about it okay i am not okay withPMing someone woth epilepsy because i'll contract it so ill think about whether or not that will become my stance on you or not :oprah3:

ok stop quoting me youre flooding my notificarions fucking dick

Clap ON clap OFF :defeated: I feel the same way

Is Kali Uchis talking to haself omg

what kind of schizophrenic moment happened here

shes not present im Isaiah

dFgPUfr.gif

what the 

let's discuss singles monsters :fabcat:

A-YO and Dancin' in Circles seem like obvious choices. Any/all of the three ballads would also be nice. She needs a good ballad single to smash. Ha Adele moment needs to happen. Also Diamond Heart could be cute I suppose.

My ideal situation:

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Dancin' in Circles

3. Joanne

4. A-YO

5. Angel Down

H0bDaqU.gif

let's discuss singles monsters :fabcat:

A-YO and Dancin' in Circles seem like obvious choices. Any/all of the three ballads would also be nice. She needs a good ballad single to smash. Ha Adele moment needs to happen. Also Diamond Heart could be cute I suppose.

My ideal situation:

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Dancin' in Circles

3. Joanne

4. A-YO

5. Angel Down

PI

Million Reasons

Dancin In Circles

Angel Down