♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Grigio Girls is really good, didn't realize the context of it until I read about how she wrote a song about a friend with cancer and her good friend Sonja does. It has a special place in my heart.

and then we'll have our sixth SPICE GIRL IN THIS BITCH

Million Reasons

Angel Down

John Wayne

Come to Mama

Joanne

Sinner's Prayer

Dancing in Circles

Diamond Heart

Perfect Illusion

Just Another Day

Hey Girl

Grigio Girls

A-Yo

Based off of my first few listens (I haven't had much time to listen to it a lot yet), I'm sure this will change over time

Not really a Gaga fan but I really dig this album, it's so good

A-YO is quickly becoming my favorite. I want this to be a single so badly, but i also think one of the ballads needs to be a single, literally any one of them I don't care which. Also Just Another Day is iconic af, I stan. Both the deluxe tracks are better than a handful of the standard tracks and Come to Mama is definitely my least favorite for now at least. I'm so obsessed.

H0bDaqU.gif

Their review is spot on.

As people have continually asked, why do you keep lurking this thread if you don't like Gaga or her music??? Find another thread about something you like/interests you instead of coming to artists' threads where you know there will be fans posting if you don't like the artist, it's literally such a waste of your time and ours

FzytWEW.png

As people have continually asked, why do you keep lurking this thread if you don't like Gaga or her music??? Find another thread about something you like/interests you instead of coming to artists' threads where you know there will be fans posting if you don't like the artist, it's literally such a waste of your time and ours

It just wants attention, just ignore it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It literally takes me 0.1 sec to make a post.

I literally don't see how my posts are so offensive that some of ya'll resort to personal insults and whatnot. Poor thing!

It literally takes me 0.1 sec to make a post.

I literally don't see how my posts are so offensive that some of ya'll resort to personal insults and whatnot. Poor thing!

they're not offensive but they are completely pointless and irrelevant to the rest of our conversation. we get it, you think Joanne sucks. no one needs you to remind us over and over again. thanks.

H0bDaqU.gif

Can we say that these kind of posts have officially crossed over from "just my lil ol harmless opinion!1" to annoying spam without me being called a corrupt moderator? WARNABLE perhaps if any uglies keep it up after being told they're being excessive? :smokes3:

Can we say that these kind of posts have officially crossed over from "just my lil ol harmless opinion!1" to annoying spam without me being called a corrupt moderator? WARNABLE perhaps if any uglies keep it up after being told they're being excessive? :smokes3:

yes pls oh my god, it's so annoying when an obvious Gaga hater comes in and tries to give their opinion and whether the album is good or not!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif