♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm glad I love Hey Girl, Florence sounds legendary leading off that chorus. The whole song sounds so classic, The Queen outro teas :flutter:

Not sure if I can choose a frontrunner favorite track yet--which is odd, I think with Gaga releases I hype myself to buckle in for the showstopping peaks but Joanne is full of them! The fact that there's NO filler, wow. Each song feels unique and expertly executed, and execution is often the phase where many Gaga songs fall apart, even if they were good ideas to start. Agvhbkjmnhhhjgf I love it.

My "least" favorites are definitely Sinner's Prayer and A-Yo, but I love them all.

Really?? I agree with A-Yo but I love SP. Not really feeling Come To Mama yet but it could be a grower. As for the rest, I really love them. I don't get the hate for Diamond Heart at all

TjmiIK4.png

Okay what are you guys on about this album is excellent. It is so musically diverse and all the songs are great

This, omg. The fact that Mark, Gaga and Blood are the main producers yet it's sooooo diverse. Every song has something different to offer.

Really?? I agree with A-Yo but I love SP. Not really feeling Come To Mama yet but it could be a grower. As for the rest, I really love them. I don't get the hate for Diamond Heart at all

It's a nice track and the riff is killer but I don't like how "sweet" is the chorus. It kinda reminds me of why I dislike Swan Song so much... I expected the chorus to be epic but it's rather underwhelming. SP chorus should be rockier/darker/more powerful or whatever. And Come to Mama is amazing! I'm listening to it right now, I really love it and I'm surprised it's getting so much hate. And yeah Diamond Heart is excellent.

Can someone send me the leak? Reception is so mixed that I don't think I can wait until it's released to listen.  :defeated:

Edit: Got it! Thanks chancey.  :creep:

perched for your thoughts, tbh

BzhmW.png

have fun waiting until late december!!

Whatever the reason for that is, it's smart because I'll buy the fucking CD cause i'm impatient :crossed:  :deadbanana:  

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Lady Gaga is set to release a documentary to accompany her new album Joanne, which drops this Friday. The video will follow the singer through the process of creating the record with her collaborators Mark Ronson, BloodPop, Florence Welch, and more. Gaga's plan for the film was mentioned in her T Magazine cover story: "A cameraman — she is making a documentary about the new project — filmed the whole time."

http://gagadaily.com/story/news/gaga-t-magazine/

I've heard rumors going on that it's planned to be released on Netflix. There is also this tweet Netflix Brasil posted on their account -  

https://twitter.com/NetflixBrasil/status/788089010249986048

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371