♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I adore Angel Down but ever since I found that the song it reminded me of is the "2 pence" theme of Mary Poppins I can't get it out of my head omg

Edit: idk how it is in English but this is my whole childhood

mary poppins is my childhood favorite.. i even asked for an umbrella one year for Christmas  thats all i wanted :oprah: love this song and angel down

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Lyrics

Production

Vocals

Mixing/mastering

Melodies

I can't believe the Little Managers even dared to say this album was country and/or folk :lmao: This is pure pop with lots of influences from different genres. That's what happens when your iTunes library is full of electropop tracks from the last decade :toofunny:

Some of yall at the club this weekend tbh

tumblr_nr72b6brGJ1syxdmmo1_500.gif

Oh my god :lmao:

Lyrics ✓

Production ✓

Vocals ✓

Mixing/mastering ✓

Melodies ✓

I can't believe the Little Managers even dared to say this album was country and/or folk :lmao: This is pure pop with lots of influences from different genres. That's what happens when your iTunes library is full of electropop tracks from the last decade :toofunny:

if i trust anyone on this website i trust you so now i'm excited to listen to the album :oprah:

9ISvyf0.gif

John Wayne > Life itself tbh :rollin:  :icant:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i did it.. i wanted to wait but i listened to it and..

well.. it's definetly special.. it's country/ pop-rock..

mhh.. i really don't know i'm the biggest gaga stan and the album is solid but idk..

john wayne, diamond heart and angel down are great..

the rest.. is solid

i don't get the fuss of dancing in circles tbh.. just cause it's about masturbation doesn't make it great idk

i have so many mixed emotions..

(i'm actually debating if i should buy it tbh. since i'm quite broke right now anyways..)

Come To Mama is amazing. Reminds me slightly of later beatles work and wow that sax near the ending  :flutter:  :legend:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i did it.. i wanted to wait but i listened to it and..

well.. it's definetly special.. it's country/ pop-rock..

mhh.. i really don't know i'm the biggest gaga stan and the album is solid but idk..

john wayne, diamond heart and angel down are great..

the rest.. is solid

i don't get the fuss of dancing in circles tbh.. just cause it's about masturbation doesn't make it great idk

i have so many mixed emotions..

(i'm debating on actually buying it tbh. since i'm quite broke right now anyways..)

I didn't even pay attention to the lyrics in Dancin' in Circles, it how she sangs it and the overall vibe. IT'S SO SEXY

Listening to Come to Mama and it's cute but nothing special for a first listen 

EotAQlJ.jpg