♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

On one hand I'm glad Angel Down is the closer on the other I feel like it shouldn't have been pushed at the end, it's really one of the most beautiful songs of at least the year. John Wayne gives me big Lana vibes relistening to it

ZKcaooE.png

Literally no one in this thread gives a single fuck about your opinion, seriously. This is a proven fact

I don't know what's got you so pressed that you post every time she breathes despite how much you 'hate' her

No one... minus yourself I guess? Considering you pathetically lose your SHIT every time I make even the most harmless post. You're so fixated on my opinion on Gaga(or anyone else for the matter). This is the last time I'm acknowledging you cos I'm tired of being nice.

This is a warning son!

i listened to diamond heart and half of a-yo.. but i stopped.. i want to wait for the vinyl :,(

I wanted to do that but the vinyl comes out in december for some reason  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

played myself 10 sec snippets and HOLY SHIT. Ayo sounded weird, John Wayne started with the part i liked from the snippet, Dancin in Circles sounds si promising, Come to Mama is actually GOOD, and Angel Down is on soem other shit I can't prepare myself for 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Perfect Illusion has proved to be quite a strong song I think, I definitely enjoy listening to it. Million Reasons is very powerful too. Her voice on the track Joanne is very understated and pretty and I think that's where it shines. For me the downfall of this album is that it was probably too concerned with being "organic" and "raw". The album tracks just feel like spontaneous jam sessions with not much after thought put into them. And i think the main problem is that they're not actually saying anything. These nonsensical lyrics and ad-libs etc. It's like a caricature.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Angel Down.

More like career down.

She better get used to her bar tour, because its no doubt where she will be 5 years from now singing her long forgotten hits after she flushed everything down the toilet with this fucking horrific barnyard borefest. Good God.

She put me in a sleep coma with cheek 2 cheek. But with Joanne, I actually got my sister to push my hospital bed coma ass into on coming traffic so I can end it all now.

I feel like Gaga has been gone for a LONG time, and since this will be the first album of hers I wont be getting or have ANY interest in after hearing it, I won't be having Gaga back for a long time to come. Wow, how disappointing.

Sinner's Prayer sounds soooo familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I love it tho 

TjmiIK4.png

Angel Down.

More like career down.

She better get used to her bar tour, because its no doubt where she will be 5 years from now singing her long forgotten hits after she flushed everything down the toilet with this fucking horrific barnyard borefest. Good God.

She put me in a sleep coma with cheek 2 cheek. But with Joanne, I actually got my sister to push my hospital bed coma ass into on coming traffic so I can end it all now.

I feel like Gaga has been gone for a LONG time, and since this will be the first album of hers I wont be getting or have ANY interest in after hearing it, I won't be having Gaga back for a long time to come. Wow, how disappointing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

14417469274.gif

Angel Down.

More like career down.

OMG  :lmao:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg