♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I adore Angel Down but ever since I found that the song it reminded me of is the "2 pence" theme of Mary Poppins I can't get it out of my head omg

Edit: idk how it is in English but this is my whole childhood

ZKcaooE.png

I haven't listened yet cuz I wanna wait for the deluxe, but I find it funny that most of the people hating on this album like ARTFLOP, so like obviously they have bad taste anyways :oop:

I am a HUGE lover of CHARTDROP & I like Joanne so swerve bitch!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i really like john wayne, dancing in circles and angel down...idk i wasn't expecting anything so i'm a happy camper. she's 30 now, and she's got every right to make the music she wants. and if you were waiting 3 years for another TF/TFM, well...i could've told you a while ago that that wasn't happening 

I haven't listened yet cuz I wanna wait for the deluxe, but I find it funny that most of the people hating on this album like ARTFLOP, so like obviously they have bad taste anyways :oop:

I just got home and going to wait till after dinner to listen to it but it's funny to see the meltdowns. I have no idea if I will like Joanne but I love Sirens and that says something about my (good) taste

EotAQlJ.jpg