♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Can someone make a mashup with the Edge of glorys instrumental and the vocals from Aura PLEEEEEEEEEEASE s

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I received my platinum stan card just after finishing a 4h interviews marathon yesterday so to celebrate here's my opinion that no one cares about, I never in a bazillion years thought I'd call myself a little monster

Fav songs (not including the songs I just like but really my favs), in bold my two favs from the album

On The Fame / Fame Monster: bad romance, alejandro, telephone, paparazzi, poker face, starstruck, paper gangsta
On BTW (my least fav album): born this way, americano, scheisse, bloody mary, heavy metal lover, yoü and I
On Artpop: G.U.Y., manicure, artpop, donatella, mjh, dope, applause
On Joanne: a-yo, joanne, john wayne, dancin in circles, angel down

Unreleased (for now it changes constantly): second time around, no way, vanity, fashion, future love, nothin on but the radio, glitter and grease, reloaded, pop ate my heart, out of control

ZKcaooE.png

I received my platinum stan card just after finishing a 4h interviews marathon yesterday so to celebrate here's my opinion that no one cares about, I never in a bazillion years thought I'd call myself a little monster

Fav songs (not including the songs I just like but really my favs), in bold my two favs from the album

On The Fame / Fame Monster: bad romance, alejandro, telephone, paparazzi, poker face, starstruck, paper gangsta

On BTW (my least fav album): born this way, americano, scheisse, bloody mary, heavy metal lover, yoü and I

Unreleased (for now it changes constantly): second time around, no way, vanity, fashion, future love, nothin on but the radio, glitter and grease, reloaded, pop ate my heart, out of control

The fact u picked MJH on ARTPOP is taste but Born this way least favorite record... it's a bit... wow AND AMERICANO..........

The fact u picked MJH on ARTPOP is taste but Born this way least favorite record... it's a bit... wow AND AMERICANO..........

Drag me daddy, I know, it's just that musically BTW is a bit like "I don't get it" for me, a bit too dark or another genre that I can't pinpoint, idk. But Americano is one of my fav songs Gaga or not, I love the rhythm and melody so much and the buildup to the end. Wait what? Is MJH considered subpar by fans? I've always thought it was one of the Gaga songs that slapped the most

ZKcaooE.png

Drag me daddy, I know, it's just that musically BTW is a bit like "I don't get it" for me, a bit took dark or another genre that I can't pinpoint, idk. But Americano is one of my fav songs Gaga or not, I love the rhythm and melody so much and the buildup to the end. Wait what? Is MJH considered subpar by fans? I've always thought it was one of the Gaga songs that slapped the most

MJH has pretty mixed opinions but it's my favorite on the album as well. Total bop!

edit: I prefer the demo version tho

TjmiIK4.png

MJH has pretty mixed opinions but it's my favorite on the album as well. Total bop!

edit: I prefer the demo version tho

Thanks! That's very surprising, it's a stadium anthem with controversial lyrics, gays should be floored. I'm gonna need a link  :excited: Or so I don't have for every single song you guys talk about, is there a masterpost like for Lana?

ZKcaooE.png

Thanks! That's very surprising, it's a stadium anthem with controversial lyrics, gays should be floored. I'm gonna need a link  :excited: Or so I don't have for every single song you guys talk about, is there a masterpost like for Lana?

I'm sure there is, but I don't personally know of one. Ladies and gays please link Anne to a masterpost if you know of one! If not, I can upload my collection although I know I don't have everything.

And there's multiple versions of MJH but this is the one I was referring to - http://picosong.com/wetE3/

TjmiIK4.png

slay, guy is my fave artpop song too

Make sure you listen to this remix, everybody loves it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVlvGx9GasY

slay, guy is my fave artpop song too

Make sure you listen to this remix, everybody loves it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVlvGx9GasY

And I do to, fuck this is amazing, much better than the original. I have so much to learn about her, 10 years to catch back

I'm sure there is, but I don't personally know of one. Ladies and gays please link Anne to a masterpost if you know of one! If not, I can upload my collection although I know I don't have everything.

And there's multiple versions of MJH but this is the one I was referring to - http://picosong.com/wetE3/

Hmm I think I prefer the album version but this is amazing

ZKcaooE.png

All the MJH demos are cool somehow even the heavy autotune mess that leaked in 2014 nknjkdcnjcjdnfvnkd

We love an iconic song. I also love how the "CUZ IIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU" line was probably replaced by last minute since it's part of the official stems for the song and she just recorded the "Cuz I love love love You Better Than You Better Than" over it.

I love both pieces, wish they both made the cut on the final version somehow

oh what i thought the 3:08 one was legit :defeated:

Nope. At this point I don't even remember what's the "original leak" like tbh LMAO. People edited the hell out of it from "full edits" to "feat. Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azealia" etc etc etc.

I think all we have is actually 2 or 3 snippets put together and there's some really LQ snippet for what's supposed to be the second verse and bridge I guess

Farhan was about to leak all of them on twitter but then Bobby deleted his account

He cant leak what he doesnt have. He got the pa snippets from musicmafia which they prob sell for $2,000

VHshv7gl.png

Nope. At this point I don't even remember what's the "original leak" like tbh LMAO. People edited the hell out of it from "full edits" to "feat. Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azealia" etc etc etc.

I think all we have is actually 2 or 3 snippets put together and there's some really LQ snippet for what's supposed to be the second verse and bridge I guess

that's so sad i've been bopping to a lie. i'm deleting it

9ISvyf0.gif

He cant leak what he doesnt have. He got the pa snippets from musicmafia which they prob sell for $2,000

I realized there was a Musicmafia tag on the file but tbh what's the deal with them u email and they send a snippet? :wtf:

At this point I have no idea of how people keep stuff under their wings after 10 years. But I also never expected to hear stuff like "Yay Ha" song so... maybe one day

--

This is the second verse snippet but it's just impossible to understand 

"you know I'm into that new rave\ Cuz for you \ Baby I'm a toy"

OOC is fire tho.

This goddam song is so catchy I feel like I'm back in 2012  :deadbanana:

It's been quite long time I listened to it "in full" (any edited version) and in my mind I was like "Oh it's that dated mess I don't really bother to listen to it" but...FUCK