♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Apparently Text You Pictures, Private Audition, The Greatest Thing (Final) leaked????

No, they were being teased by Farhan (who has been leaking ARTPOP demos), but Bobby found out and he stopped.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Apparently Text You Pictures, Private Audition, The Greatest Thing (Final) leaked????

They didn't. It was a snippet of Text You Pictures, snippet of Out of Control, snippet of Private Audition, and clip of Government Hooker recording sessions

BzhmW.png

No one saved snippets, but they were like 4 sec long apparently. I didn't even get to hear them

tumblr_nla2gqh7Fd1r8jjn6o2_250.gifan 

I've been trying to find any sign of them online since I saw this post and all I found is an irrelevant Government Hooker demo snippet

z445hpI.png

tumblr_nla2gqh7Fd1r8jjn6o2_250.gifan 

I've been trying to find any sign of them online since I saw this post and all I found is an irrelevant Government Hooker demo snippet

No one saved snippets, but they were like 4 sec long apparently. I didn't even get to hear them

They didn't. It was a snippet of Text You Pictures, snippet of Out of Control, snippet of Private Audition, and clip of Government Hooker recording sessions

I did hear the snippets and the one for private audition sounded Fucking amazing. It's a shame though, I thought the full versions were out there too

:(

Ok we were close to OOC\TYP this time around. I Really have no ideia of why Bobby had to get in the way now makes me dream about someone hacking RedOne's google drive and releasing all the 2015 songs to see what he'll do.

It's really songs from 10 years ago and they probably weren't even under her catalog\radar to release even if they re-issued a 10 years anniversary thing because it's just NOT PART OF THE FAME CONCEPT

And it's not like any "Dua-Lipa-Upcomer" will EVER want a LADY GAGA song from 10 years ago to put on their upcoming album. The only time this ever happened was like Cher with The Greatest Thing ????? and it was because of RedOne probably out of ideas.

Whatever. Anyone do have all the snippets for "Private Audition"? Darkchild got me really interested

Ok I've finally listened to the 78 unreleased songs I downloaded and my favourite are: Out Of Control (one of my fav songs of all time for real I just fckn love pop), a live 5min version of Future Love, Fashion, Nothin On But The Radio, Glitter & Grease, Pop Ate My Heart, Freakshow and Second Time Around, can't wait to listen to the new leaks, I'm so into here these days I'm still extremely sad that her Paris concert was cancelled, like it raws my heart I was SO looking forward seeing her :(

ZKcaooE.png

I started stanning last year, I was never interested in her, but I vividly remember hearing her name when I was 8 years old (2010) and already hearing things like "she's a legend" etc etc. I'm so happy for her! I hope her career continues to grow and that she makes music till the last day of her life ❤️ 

EDIT: lmao my Mac autocorrected stanning to "scanning"

Ok I've finally listened to the 78 unreleased songs I downloaded and my favourite are: Out Of Control (one of my fav songs of all time for real I just fckn love pop), a live 5min version of Future Love, Fashion, Nothin On But The Radio, Glitter & Grease, Pop Ate My Heart, Freakshow and Second Time Around, can't wait to listen to the new leaks, I'm so into here these days I'm still extremely sad that her Paris concert was cancelled, like it raws my heart I was SO looking forward seeing her :(

There is a lovely fan edit of future lover that makes it sound like a polished studio version if you want I can upload it for you

There is a lovely fan edit of future lover that makes it sound like a polished studio version if you want I can upload it for you

That's very nice of you, I would very much like so please :) This song is so beautiful, just the right balance between jazzy and pop, with a killer melody

ZKcaooE.png

That's very nice of you, I would very much like so please :) This song is so beautiful, just the right balance between jazzy and pop, with a killer melody

there's a jazzy 50's fan edit and a full out pop one i'll link both

jazzy:

pop:

https://soundcloud.com/brklnnghts/future-love-studio-remix-by-brooklynnightss

oh khris got you covered I see :)

there's a jazzy 50's fan edit and a full out pop one i'll link both

jazzy:

pop:

https://soundcloud.com/brklnnghts/future-love-studio-remix-by-brooklynnightss

oh khris got you covered I see :)

Thank you so much omfg!! I wasn't expecting to be this slayed! They're both amazing but the jazzy one is incredible, it makes me wanna get drunk while holding someone tight and never let them go, so beautiful, keeping it for my wedding night haha

Btw I totally forgot the ultimate banger that is Vanity

ZKcaooE.png