♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

twitter account PNF said shell release a lead single before A star is born 

What's PNF and can they be trusted? :excited:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Dance In The Dark and Venus remain unbothered sitting on the throne

Whilst The Edge of Glory smirks and sips tea on the throne beside them

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Listened to BTW front to back yesterday. an ALBUM  :defeated: I was skimming through some forum threads at the time of release and the delusion. The cover being a betrayal from Judas  :lmao: And not someone having a 'fake' tracklist with Stuck on Fuckin' You before the album even came out  :hdu:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

honestly cancelling the rest of the tour due to her medical issues is a perfect cover up for the fact

that she is going to release Frankensteined  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  Just think about it... let it sink in.... smell the delusion.

She's going to go off the grid maybe and come back as DarkGa and GaGa will be reborn and she will have been FRANKENSTEINED

the gays will take over the world j7OvSAk.gif mother monster I KNOW youre in there, just give us everything we want

GIRLs SHE JUST ANNOUNCED "I MISS U" THE BLOODPOP COLLAB

FORGET FRANKEINSTEINENINDINANNNE

j7OvSAk.gifj7OvSAk.gifn

What's PNF and can they be trusted? :excited:

@PopFactNews on twitter

They spilled on Justin Timberlake’s single released, the Cardi B/Bruno Mars Finesse remix, SZA/Kendrick collab, and multiple tour announcements from country music stars. They mispredicted Nicki Minaj’s album release but overall they’re pretty legit

@PopFactNews on twitter

They spilled on Justin Timberlake’s single released, the Cardi B/Bruno Mars Finesse remix, SZA/Kendrick collab, and multiple tour announcements from country music stars. They mispredicted Nicki Minaj’s album release but overall they’re pretty legit

You got me excited. I AM READY!

Some people have seen the prescreening (or whatever it's called), and they say that the movie is good. Acting is great, music is awesome and there's even a flash of Gaga's vagina.

The songs are rock-folky, pop and R'n'B.

And I can't find a fcking topic on GGD so I could copy/paste the opinion of that person. That's it.