♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

It's not an argument. Everyone in the world knows 2011 is the last time Gaga put out an album with all her heart.

Yes, and I agree, but I still don't think that bringing up Gaga's sexuality really matters in this instance.

death grips is online !

don't talk about flopping when you stan sky sis :rip:  this forum never ceases to amaze me with their tired complaints about lady gaga. even years ago, ya'll were always so pressed by anything she does lol

It's hard not to be pressed when she used to be literal perfection and she threw all that away to put out mediocre albums like Joanne and Cheek To Cheek

It's hard not to be pressed when she used to be literal perfection and she threw all that away to put out mediocre albums like Joanne and Cheek To Cheek

Winning a Grammy for another genre (something Madonna will never accomplish) is not the issue.

When you watch 5 foot Two she explained "I can never bring it up again to the level of Gaga, because then what's the point of this record? (Joanne)". I literally think she's letting go of her Gaga persona which is sad because she used to swear up and down that it wasn't a persona and it was her the whole time. Now she's going against that and saying that it's not her and she's actually more stripped down. "I can finally be myself", bitch what were you in Born This Way and The Fame Monster when you cried on stage?

It feels like she had an identity crisis and is now lost. Florence Duet should've been a killer song and instead it winded up being filler and "little monsters" tore it apart. I can't even stand how uncomfortable she looks taking photos with fans anymore. She looks like she's over her old fanbase and is ready to move on. I don't think she wants a single fan younger than 30. I don't think she wants rave or electronic fans. She has a unicorn tattoo on her thigh and mocked fans who would've presumed that there would be a unicorn at her super bowl. Just her making fun of herself is self deprecating and sounds slightly homophobic. After all this time, it's like she's just over it all.

I also don't stan Sky, have you seen the comment I've made about her 5 year hiatus and her drug use?

Electronic music is in peril for so many females.

I chose Sky as my avatar in 2016 because I thought she was coming back and her sassy expression is how I feel about female singers right now... like Beyoncé ft. Ed Sheeran? Might as well duet with Donald Trump next.

LOL Joanne is not her Honeymoon. Lana Del Rey has yet to make disappointing albums for her fans. "Joanne didn't flop that hard" I rest my case. I expected better from an artist who put out 5 number ones on her debut and followed it up with Bad Legend. And Born This Way is her magnum opus, so let's not even start. She knows what we want, I'm starting to think she's sick of dance music and she doesn't know how else to tell her gay fans which make up the majority of her base. It's sad but it's her fault. I love Gaga but she shouldn't have hyped her music that hard in 2015 or in 2012.

Ask anyone on GaGaDaily AKA Hate on ARTPOP and Joanne Daily. Anyone with ears can tell Gaga isn't trying as hard as she used to. And this Vegas residency?! So what now she thinks she's Britney Spears level of ready to retire? I don't get her anymore. But I guess when you make 400 million a year, Gay's rights and equality and Dance anthems don't matter anymore.

I also think she lies about being bisexual. Paparazzi have never caught her with women, not even sexually. And she always dates manly guys. I'm sorry but Taylor Kinney was the most shallow choice, she literally went for looks and I bet it was just to make Luc Carl feel bad. It's whatever Stefani, have fun being rich and riding Madonna's gay wave.

I like agree with of your post LOL at all. The Vegas residency is just tragic, specially for someone like me whose the only chance of seeing her live was cancelled at this tour and it was the only date that "couln't be rescheduled cuz it's a festival" but it's more likely Ladey Gags gives 0 fucks about doing 2 more concerts to replace a festival date since she don't want to get less money or cut productions cost since her stage is just a whole monster that can't be taken everywhere.

I actually think there are Paparazzi photos of her with woman in a boat if I remember correctly, that was like in 2010 but yeah it's also pointless to discuss this type of stuff

Winning a Grammy for another genre (something Madonna will never accomplish) is not the issue.

When you watch 5 foot Two she explained "I can never bring it up again to the level of Gaga, because then what's the point of this record? (Joanne)". I literally think she's letting go of her Gaga persona which is sad because she used to swear up and down that it wasn't a persona and it was her the whole time. Now she's going against that and saying that it's not her and she's actually more stripped down. "I can finally be myself", bitch what were you in Born This Way and The Fame Monster when you cried on stage?

It feels like she had an identity crisis and is now lost. Florence Duet should've been a killer song and instead it winded up being filler and "little monsters" tore it apart. I can't even stand how uncomfortable she looks taking photos with fans anymore. She looks like she's over her old fanbase and is ready to move on. I don't think she wants a single fan younger than 30. I don't think she wants rave or electronic fans. She has a unicorn tattoo on her thigh and mocked fans who would've presumed that there would be a unicorn at her super bowl. Just her making fun of herself is self deprecating and sounds slightly homophobic. After all this time, it's like she's just over it all.

I also don't stan Sky, have you seen the comment I've made about her 5 year hiatus and her drug use?

I chose Sky as my avatar in 2016 because I thought she was coming back and her sassy expression is how I feel about female singers right now... like Beyoncé ft. Ed Sheeran? Might as well duet with Donald Trump next.

On this I also kinda agree, but at same time, it's not like the first time she does it.

If we take a look actually from The Fame - The Fame Monster.

The first one she was saying she would do anything for the fame, on the later she was trying to say that fame was almost something bad.

For TFM - BTW

She went on the route "Ohhh this next one is my most personal record yet" and "I live half between reality and fantasy" and all that mess.

For BTW - ARTPOP she actually tried what worked only with Joanne. But since ARTPOP she's been like "So I decided to take the wig off, and all the costumes and I look myself in the mirror and that's me. That's what I want to show people" (this is from an ARTPOP interview. From like, Applause release). But well, ARTPOP went out of control with Management stuff.

There's this Gap between ARTPOP and Joanne where seems like, on the initial project, it was about "being glamourous and giving zero fucks" but let's be honest and take a look around. Since 2013, the general public was CRAVING for some "real people" instead of Popstars. That's how people like Lorde and Alessia Cara somehow managed to get some spotlight. They're dressed in common clothes, pair of jeans, Vans or whatever... and it worked.

Joanne suddenly happened, in my head, because she had the urge to release something til the end of 2016 and they just randomly started to put stuff together and created something that sounded "different" on the catalog of songs and would fit into these new "trends" of being "normal". Billboard even made an article about this when the album came out and it had a small shade to katy perry with something like "if you want to blow chantilly from your tits, it's still alright tho katy".

I think she's Honest most of the time, but she's still a popstar, and marketing\publicity all that still part of the package. Of course there's stuff that's made for... "attention" every record, and I also feel that everytime the new campaign starts, she's into a new "character" but that's everyone. Beyoncé on "SELF TITLED" was all about the feminism and women rights etc

suddenly for LEMONADE it's all for black lives matter and being empowered.

For sure, there's the "good intention" of making the record and calling all that type of stuff out, but at same time it's still part of "marketing". It's all part of the "Re-Inventing" thing for Pop culture.

Madonna was dressed like a cowgirl for "Music" yet she already announced how much she hates the cowboy stuff, the hats, the boots, everything. But it gave her her last a #1.

She should have said that Gaga was still her and that she was still being true to herself (at that time) but now she just wants to settle down a bit. It would've made her seem more genuine, which im sure she is.. but it's sad to hear her say that it was just a "persona". I think this Joanne phase of her life wont last too long though, she will probably go crazy again at some point, maybe not like Born This Way/Artpop crazy, but still crazy.. or crazIER than Joanne

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I saw her performance in Amsterdam a few days ago and I never wanted it to end. I cried, screamed and I just totally loved the show. I even got a tour shirt even when I didn't really have the money for it. I feel sorry for Lady Gaga to have so many haters and fake fans who bash her if she doesn't release basic pop music that made her popular. I am so happy that she's trying other things with her music because she's so talented. It's so boring when artists keep hanging on the aesthetic that made them famous. Also, let's not act like Joanne is a horrible album when Witness exists.  :rip:

Nobody was fighting. If you read the posts none of them were personal and they were all on topic. Y'all need to learn how to read a little bit. Also, leak Partynauseous.

If you have something to say to me @ or quote me.

Anyway, I hope we'll get HQ version of the song and not just through the music video. I need it in my "Deluxe version" of Joanne. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

you people will argue about anything why can't u just enjoy the music if you like it and be quiet if you don't lmao

it was literally a discussion. Learn to read.

Enough with fighting!!! Here:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/956297442840010752

I'm super excited, can't wait to hear/watch the whole thing! I'm sure I'll cry so hard, looks so emotional and pleasing. :flutter:

learn to read

it was literally a discussion. Learn to read.

learn to read

Learn to accept the fact that I don't care. Just bumped to post the link.

Heard that the video for Joanne is not the only "surprise" but coming from who it did I would take it with a bit of salt...

I'm excited even more now. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Heard that the video for Joanne is not the only "surprise" but coming from who it did I would take it with a bit of salt...

I think the other surprise is that it's also a re-recorded so fresh version of the song.

Why couldn't she do Dancing In Circles I hate this hag :defeated:

I think the other surprise is that it's also a re-recorded so fresh version of the song.

Why couldn't she do Dancing In Circles I hate this hag :defeated:

Because everything you wants she hates now. Techno? Releases country. Naked men? Shows you women in pain. Unicorns? Cow boy hats. Dancin In Circles? More acoustic ballads.