♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Wanna know what also would be perfect to close Joanne era?

LEAK PERFECT ILLUSION & JOHN WAYNE STEMS

The video is gorgeous and I'm happy about it. It feels so simple but really good, it's not a groundbreaking thing, but it's enough. Ended Million Reasonzzzzzzz

I feel like a long time ago I had a version in my iTunes library of Boys Boys Boys that didn't have the "ooooooooh"s during the second chorus and didn't have her going "duh-oh-uh-uhhh" at the end of the bridge, but I had to get a new computer at one point and lost everything. Was there a demo like that?

I feel like a long time ago I had a version in my iTunes library of Boys Boys Boys that didn't have the "ooooooooh"s during the second chorus and didn't have her going "duh-oh-uh-uhhh" at the end of the bridge, but I had to get a new computer at one point and lost everything. Was there a demo like that?

is this it 

https://dbr.ee/kLdv

VHshv7gl.png

Wow wow wow, I stop reading this thread for like a month and come back to all of this Joanne slander!??? 

Let me educate y'all:

1. Joanne is a fantastic album 

2. If Gaga wants to write more personal ballads rather than generic pop songs she has a right to

3. Said ballads tend to be much better than her generic pop anyway

4. Gaga is a living legend 

5. This album was not, is not and will never be considered a "flop". She proved to the world that she can work in different genres and still do a great job and find commercial success.

stefanie is so smart imagine coming up with such an artistic concept like the ladey gags show i stan TALENT!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e