♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Y16HH.jpg

N6dzx.jpg

Animal is a 2010 demo for PCD iirc

Blueberry Kisses is 06/07 Stefani Germanotta Band, it was performed at Lolla in 07

Changing Skies is 2011, no idea who produced/don't think it was for an album

Chillin' is her verse from a 2009 Wale song

Dirty Ice Cream is a 06/07 SGB song, it was on her PureVolume

Earthquake is 09/10, part was reused on Fashion of His Love 

Electric Kiss is 05/06, part of her performance at a talent show

Fancy Pants is 06/07, it's a duet with Lady Starlight

Fever is 06, a demo for another artist...Adam Lambert used it on his debut

Filthy Pop is 07, TeamLoveChild - from when she was signed to Def Jam (one is a shitty remix, the original is the 3:15)

Fooled Me Again is Fame outtake

Freezer Burn isn't her, it's Kalenna singing but Gaga wrote it

Future Love was only done live on Fame Ball in 09

Glitter and Grease is from 07, I'd say there was a possibility this was considered for The Fame since she performed it live

Kandy Life is off a demo EP handed out at Lolla in 07

Living On the Radio was only done live, it's from 2010 and it was potentially for BTW but it would've affected the pace of the record

No Way is from 2008, a demo for other artists...Quicksand by Brit is very similar

Nothing On But the Radio, it's contentious about whether or not it's really her, her playing a different version of it out of her car indicated it might be

I'll finish the rest later, but out of that entire list most are pre Fame and only a small handful were ever actually recorded for her albums

BzhmW.png

heyyyy just wondering if we knew which unreleased songs belong to which era? im just trying to organise my itunes and i dont want to have a huge unreleased collection, i want to try and order them into albums like The Fame: Outtakes etc. i think i have all the ARTPOP ones, just unsure about the others. thanks!

ARTPOP outtakes? You mean Princess Die and Brooklyn Nights?

ARTPOP outtakes? You mean Princess Die and Brooklyn Nights?

well i saw the B-sides album that Sitar posted a few pages back and just put them as outtakes + added a few extras (artRave Intro (fanmade), Stache, Cake Like Lady Gaga, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, Ratchet (instrumental), Princess Die (live), PARTYNAUSEOUS (fanmade) Brooklyn Nights)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

well i saw the B-sides album that Sitar posted a few pages back and just put them as outtakes + added a few extras (artRave Intro (fanmade), Stache, Cake Like Lady Gaga, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, Ratchet (instrumental), Princess Die (live), PARTYNAUSEOUS (fanmade) Brooklyn Nights)

ooh got it. Thanks.

Y16HH.jpg

N6dzx.jpg

Oh Well is 06/07

Optimist is not her

Out of Control was an 09 demo for another artist, a rough and mastered version exist - neither have leaked, they are all fanmade edits

Posh Life is a 2013 demo for TLC's album

Princess Die was only performed live, this could technically be considered an ARTPOP outtake

Quicksand, Brit demo

Real Love is not her

Reel Cool, a strangely edited version of the 2006 original by Rob Fusari that he leaked (I don't think it's the full song as it's extremely repetitive even by Gaga's standard)

Retro Physical finally leaked in 2010, 3 years after it was recorded (this was the only song she recorded with Noize Trip, the alt is the real one)

Ribbons, I believe, should be labelled as a contender for The Fame because of how finished it is

Rockshow is from 2006, we had a lower quality rip from PureVolume until someone leaked the mastered promo version

Second Time Around is a 2008 demo for Michael Bolton, Gaga specifically mentioned she was upset this leaked in 2009

Sexy Ugly is another 06/07 song she performed a lot in the club scene and at Lolla

Shake Your Kitty is from 2006, many consider it an outtake for The Fame but I don't consider it one

Stuck On Fuckin You is a rough demo from BTW she leaked herself

Super Love is not her.

Take You Out is from 2008, it was supposed to be for the World Cup (hence the soccer references and the comment she made when it leaked)

Text You Pictures is another rumored PCD demo

Vanity was a bonus track for The Fame on rhapsody and was a free download with tickets to TMB 

BzhmW.png

Wait Wait Wait ...

Second time Around was for MICHAEL BOLTON ????????

I can't picture him singing it ! At all !

they worked together on Murder My Heart, if anything I think 2nd Time would've been a better duet and MMG would've been a better Gaga solo ballad

BzhmW.png

Some of the notes were eerily similar to Andrews'

I see all these posts about not knowing she could sing and I'm just like have you seenany of the hundred+ performances she's done on TV

BzhmW.png