Divisive Princess

The 1975

I'm actually pretty excited for this album. I didn't really care for their first album, although some songs I like, but I've liked every song they've released so far for this album. My most to least favorites are Love Me, Somebody Else, Ugh, and then The Sound.

Nothing scares me anymore.

It's taking forever to leak. I've been loving the 1975 for a long time and when they first released the first single for this album I thought they were taking a turn for the worse. Like I HATE Love Me. I think it's terrible. But anyway, the rest is sounding really great. I have high expectations.

It's taking forever to leak. I've been loving the 1975 for a long time and when they first released the first single for this album I thought they were taking a turn for the worse. Like I HATE Love Me. I think it's terrible. But anyway, the rest is sounding really great. I have high expectations.

Agreed, love me was a pretentious mess, but the rest sounds good so far.

On another note, there are two Target Bonus tracks: A Change of Heart (demo) and How to Draw

Agreed, love me was a pretentious mess, but the rest sounds good so far.

On another note, there are two Target Bonus tracks: A Change of Heart (demo) and How to Draw

That;s a definite postitive!  And I agree that song was just trying too damn hard.

I have high hopes for She's American... I know he's making fun of my country but I mean, we do care a lot about appearance and teeth. lol Its a catchy song. I hope the studio recording lives up to the live performance. Because I know how that went with She's Way Out and Girls (I liked the live version 10x better)