Divisive Princess

The 1975

So Matty has recently been in contact with new jersey rapper Shake 070 & O.G. Maco. Matty's current twitter has been "gray-d" out and he hasn't tweeted since earlier this week. My theories are that either 1) Both rappers will open in the U.S. when the 1975 tours this fall, 2) Both rappers will be featured on an upcoming project for the 1975 (maybe a remix album of ILIWYSFYASBYSU or a whole new EP/album/song) 3) Matty & George followed the account thingsbyqueer last year and that account has yet to tweet anything since early 2015 and i believe that that could be their own side project like they did with talkhouse. 

just some food for thought. basically, something is coming.

that's awesome! did they have an opening act?

yeah, it was a girl rapper who did like 4/5 songs. wasn't great in my opinion  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I saw them on my birthday on oct 5th and it was so good, I was about to cry multiple times :oprah: I'll never forget it, the visuals were so amazing and the emotion they put into it, wow

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

ahh okay. i've been searching online but i couldn't figure out who it was. do you know her name?

it was 070 shake

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Well I'm not a 1975 fan (but I of course appreciate them as artists ;) ) but you stans have to hear this!

They performed live at the 'Brit Awards' and during their performance the messages popped up like from in 'The Sound' video. The pink ones with white text that are quotes from their critics.

But loads of people on twitter - and even serious news articles - think it was a hack! I'm not joking. Even people on twitter who say they are fans of The 1975 say they are outraged by the 'hack'. Maybe they are just fans of them when they are in the charts and on the radio? I'm not saying that in a nasty way, but that is actually what is happening.

So anyways, it's actually promoted the band and the music award lots. The #brithacks and #The1975 hash tags no doubt treaded and news articles are being published about it, along with youtube videos and things.

I love them so much! Can't wait for MFC or the EP whichever comes first

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I love them so much! Can't wait for MFC or the EP whichever comes first

Oh I know right?? I wonder if MFC is going to stylistically resemble the MFC EP from a few years ago... I think their song "Me" was from that one... and come to think of it, "Chocolate" too correct?

I'd bet their new EP comes first before the album though. Either way, I'm ready for whatever's next!