TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Do you think we will get 19-seconds-long teasers 3 weeks before the actual release?

Would be nice

I don't want spoilers, I want it to be a surprise! 

AND SOON !

I don't want spoilers, I want it to be a surprise! 

AND SOON !

I really love to get snippets before I get an actual product.

Like with the Paradise edition video, sometimes i watch it and think about how awesome it was to wait for it and listen to the snippets like 40 times a day every chance I got and now I have them forever and ever and they are so perfect in every way and I can listen to them till I die and I wanted it and I got it and it's so emotional and awesome :crying:

So basically, it makes me more emotionally invested in the piece :creep:

I really love to get snippets before I get an actual product.

Like with the Paradise edition video, sometimes i watch it and think about how awesome it was to wait for it and listen to the snippets like 40 times a day every chance I got and now I have them forever and ever and they are so perfect in every way and I can listen to them till I die and I wanted it and I got it and it's so emotional and awesome :crying:

So basically, it makes me more emotionally invested in the piece :creep:

I agree with you, the 30 sec snippets she posted on youtube were EPIC i played time million times!

you mean the overture  :pls:

that would be gr9

not just great, EPIC!!!

I really hope she does!!

I agree with you, the 30 sec snippets she posted on youtube were EPIC i played time million times!

not just great, EPIC!!!

I really hope she does!!

i guess it would be a different story if it was actually produced and what not, rather than just a sick intro

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

What If Tropico Is 99% Youtube clips and 1% Lana flying and being a Chola snippets every 30 seconds

Marina_27.jpg

We would never get to see it because of endless copyright problems :troll:

With the last 5 leaked songs it made me even more realise how totally unexcited I am for this video. Everything looks so trashy. I guess it's too late to scrap this release and move on to the new era?  :( I know, it definately is too late, but all of the new songs are better than BE and G&M.

With the last 5 leaked songs it made me even more realise how totally unexcited I am for this video. Everything looks so trashy. I guess it's too late to scrap this release and move on to the new era?  :( I know, it definately is too late, but all of the new songs are better than BE and G&M.

Are you kidding?

I thought G&M was kind of a fan favorite, and ppl seem to love Bel Air a lot too

Are you kidding?

I thought G&M was kind of a fan favorite, and ppl seem to love Bel Air a lot too

Well, just because it probably is a fan favourite, it doesn't mean that is one of my faves. For me personally it's not as bad as BE, but it isn't very interesting. 

Bel Air is a great song, much better than the other two, but I am more interested to see where she is heading next.

Well, just because it probably is a fan favourite, it doesn't mean that is one of my faves. For me personally it's not as bad as BE, but it isn't very interesting. 

Bel Air is a great song, much better than the other two, but I am more interested to see where she is heading next.

If further proof was still needed that taste really is subjective: I love G&M, adore BE and think BA is Lana's most mediocre song along with the latest batch of leaks (all in the same style). I *wish* she'd go back to her trashier, somewhat more risqué sound and dropped this whole 'violins and overproduction' era, to be perfectly honest.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

If further proof was still needed that taste really is subjective: I love G&M, adore BE and think BA is Lana's most mediocre song along with the latest batch of leaks (all in the same style). I *wish* she'd go back to her trashier, somewhat more risqué sound and dropped this whole 'violins and overproduction' era, to be perfectly honest.

I agree with you! Although I think BA is still better than a big chunk of the recent leaks.

By the overproduced songs do you mean...Born To Die? :troll: