TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Yesterday in Athens she said she wasnt so loud because she screamed all week for Tropico! I hope this means she's actually going to sing in it! Maybe my dream of having a different version of BE will happen.

Screaming directions to Jesus, Elvis, the cholas and the tattooed guys.. . wait, wasn't that Mandlers job. . .she probably couldn't help herself from interfering. As always eager to get it right.

she should've hired jacob  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

tumblr_inline_mh1vrecfIS1rumqhf.png

ikrrr help a fellow meth addict out

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What the hell, that picture is scary.

I don't want this to be trashy! :defeated:

Whatever, it's Lana so obviously it will be great in the end :crossed:  (stubbornly holding out for my idol)

What the hell, that picture is scary.

I don't want this to be trashy! :defeated:

Whatever, it's Lana so obviously it will be great in the end :crossed:  (stubbornly holding out for my idol)

this is going to be trashy as fuck x.x!!

Yeaaaaahhhh, they're not gonna feature "Tropico 6/30/13" or "BHC Mandler" in the video, so that sign is just a joke, obv :horror:

Lana Del Rey told fans in Lebanon that her new short film/music video is going to be a story about Adam (played by Shaun Ross) and Eve (played by LDR) based around the plot of them both finding their way back to their “innocence". The video starts at the beginning of time when God created the first humans (Adam & Eve) and she eats the apple and then goes down to earth where they both go through hell and return to innocence (heaven).

This comes from a reliable source on tumblr.Thank you lizzydelgrant

Lana Del Rey told fans in Lebanon that her new short film/music video is going to be a story about Adam (played by Shaun Ross) and Eve (played by LDR) based around the plot of them both finding their way back to their “innocence". The video starts at the beginning of time when God created the first humans (Adam & Eve) and she eats the apple and then goes down to earth where they both go through hell and return to innocence (heaven).

This comes from a reliable source on tumblr.Thank you lizzydelgrant

Creation of the awesome species that is us - with the song Body Electric.

FUCK YEAH!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I like that she's so lenient with info.

Like how in her last interview she even played new songs to the interviewer, and that stupid person hardly mentioned it?

I was so annoyed. :crossed:

I like that she's so lenient with info.

Like how in her last interview she even played new songs to the interviewer, and that stupid person hardly mentioned it?

I was so annoyed. :crossed:

I know, I was annoyed about it, too. But were weren't much better. We were rather discussing her views on feminism  :facepalm:

I know, I was annoyed about it, too. But were weren't much better. We were rather discussing her views on feminism  :facepalm:

I stayed out of all off that! :whitney:

But yeah, just bring up some cultural or moral question and there will be like 5 pages of discussion about it. :pft:

She might as well just re-name the film as "Paradise."

Or she could re-release the re-release of Paradise and title it the "Tropico Edition"

Naw, you guys, DON'T U GET IT, DUDE? Eve is Lana -- the beautiful, flawless, classy Lana in white that we all know and love!!! And stripping = THE LOSS OF INNOCENCE, HELLO? Because stripping is BAD. It is a desecration of our earthly vessels. FUCK STRIPPERS AND FUCK LOWER INCOME LATINOS. I am totally ready to swallow transparent morality from Lana Del Rey. This is her soft resurrection. Elvis is her daddy. TROPICO, MAN!!! 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein