TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Sorry but don't give me that Virgin pish, we all know Mary got knocked up because she was riding dix in secret, ain't no immaculate conception ever happening on this planets guyz. Mary be doing dat stripping too if she had it her way. And don't even start me on Jesus dating that hooker Magdalene, that whole family loved it dirty. x.

Guest Dot

Sorry but don't give me that Virgin pish, we all know Mary got knocked up because she was riding dix in secret, ain't no immaculate conception ever happening on this planets guyz. Mary be doing dat stripping too if she had it her way. And don't even start me on Jesus dating that hooker Magdalene, that whole family loved it dirty. x.

LOL I'm cracking up so hard right now! :lmao:

If you get to experience living with a very religious family you really start to question all that .... that is said in the bible. People just take these stories way too serious and misinterpret them. I hope this didn't offend anyone on this board, because I do respect what religious people believe in. I just don't think it's right to force people to believe in something. The only thing I believe in is freedom of speech and the right to express yourself and to believe in whatever you wanna believe, or not.

LOL I'm cracking up so hard right now! :lmao:

If you get to experience living with a very religious family you really start to question all that .... that is said in the bible. People just take these stories way too serious and misinterpret them. I hope this didn't offend anyone on this board, because I do respect what religious people believe in. I just don't think it's right to force people to believe in something. The only thing I believe in is freedom of speech and the right to express yourself and to believe in whatever you wanna believe, or not.

Yes, but christian church is very historical institution who influenced whole western mentality. And every religion has their own sacred symbols who shouldnt be depriciate by people who are not even religious. Lana can be glad she is messing up with christianity which is very unrestricted now. Because if she does it with Islam she would be persecuted.  Are the persons who have filmed Mohammad´s life not in the light of Quran still being chased ?

Yes, but christian church is very historical institution who influenced whole western mentality. And every religion has their own sacred symbols who shouldnt be depriciate by people who are not even religious. Lana can be glad she is messing up with christianity which is very unrestricted now. Because if she does it with Islam she would be persecuted.  Are the persons who have filmed Mohammad´s life not in the light of Quran still being chased ?

I do agree with you on some points but I thought the alleged story of the video insinuated that Adam and Eve are in fact the symbol of innocence and purity? 

I'm not a religious person but I respect other people's beliefs and being objective here I really like the idea and don't see why it could be offensive.

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I do agree with you on some points but I thought the alleged story of the video insinuated that Adam and Eve are in fact the symbol of innocence and purity? 

I'm not a religious person but I respect other people's beliefs and being objective here I really like the idea and don't see why it could be offensive.

I dont think that the content itself is somehow disrespectful but the form may seem offensive for someone.

If Body Electric is the first song and the story begins in the Garden of Eden...is Elvis going to be there? :awk:

Hopefully the Eden bit is just dialogue and monologues, perhaps with Body Electric beginning as they're banished. Man, I kinda wish the plot hadn't been spoiled. I do sincerely doubt it's any kind of moral message. If anything it's probably exploring the weird love story that is first man meets first woman.

If Body Electric is the first song and the story begins in the Garden of Eden...is Elvis going to be there? :awk:

Hopefully the Eden bit is just dialogue and monologues, perhaps with Body Electric beginning as they're banished. Man, I kinda wish the plot hadn't been spoiled. I do sincerely doubt it's any kind of moral message. If anything it's probably exploring the weird love story that is first man meets first woman.

I had the same thought! Elvis in the Garden of Eden would be pretty weird. But...maybe he is God! :hdu:  Thb it wouldn't surprise me that much. I mean "Elvis is my Daddy..." - God's the father of the humans....   :oprah2:  :toofloppy:  Please don't  Lana!

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I don't think we'll have many scenes in the Garden. I mean, we have seen a bunch of pics and even vine videos about shooting and they were mostly in some desert-like place or at some kind of Gas station/Strip club.

Maybe Lana will give a lap dance to fake Elvis :troll: We all know she's into him after all.

i want to know if shes going to be releasing one song as a single, i hope

Me too! Hopefully Body Electric too  :icant: Well, if one of them we're to be released, I think BE would be it. I love the song and wish it was a single, but let's face it, how many ballads like Bel Air get released as singles? And maybe G&M is too "mature" in some people's eyes. So go BE!  :derpna:

I was reading an article about tropico and there was an image of lana with her hand above her head with her belly showing,

and my dad was like "who is that? Shes really freaking hot oh my gosh. oh my gosh." 

nuff said about her body. Its fine the way it is. 

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Me too! Hopefully Body Electric too  :icant: Well, if one of them we're to be released, I think BE would be it. I love the song and wish it was a single, but let's face it, how many ballads like Bel Air get released as singles? And maybe G&M is too "mature" in some people's eyes. So go BE!   :derpna:

i really dont like this version of BE, so i hope she releases G&M