TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Guest Dot

I really feel like Cola is gonna be part of this as well! It fits in with this Adam and Eve theme like the apple fits the eye!

Body Electric - creation of human

Gods and Monsters - banishment/sin

Cola - escape

Bel Air - innocence

Guest Dot

Body goes electric because of excitement for this film!

My Body goes electric because of excitement for this film!

If its really about Adam and Eve, it will be very scandalous and give her a big hype. :thankyou:   I dont know if I felt offended as Christian tho.

If its really about Adam and Eve, it will be very scandalous and give her a big hype. :thankyou:   I dont know if I felt offended as Christian tho.

are you serious? Offended for what?  :biblio:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I'm not extremely religious and not here to judge anyone who is but I mean, if you weren't already offended by Gods & Monsters why would this film offend you? "God's dead, I said baby, that's alright with me"... If that didn't already turn you off to LDR then why would the film? 

Lana is a bit chunky around the middle. It's time to hit the pilates studio and lay off the carbs!

Let's see a picture of you in your underwear luv and then we'll see who needs to work on their pilates...

I expect albino jesus, I expect MM and Elvis cheap impersonators, tons of walking around in bras and panties and dancing in poles. Don't disapoint ,me Lana. Let's make it trash magic.

"He said I really luv your songs I thing they're sorta fantastic - they're trashy and nostalgic so I call em TrashMagic."

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

Naw, you guys, DON'T U GET IT, DUDE? Eve is Lana -- the beautiful, flawless, classy Lana in white that we all know and love!!! And stripping = THE LOSS OF INNOCENCE, HELLO? Because stripping is BAD. It is a desecration of our earthly vessels. FUCK STRIPPERS AND FUCK LOWER INCOME LATINOS. I am totally ready to swallow transparent morality from Lana Del Rey. This is her soft resurrection. Elvis is her daddy. TROPICO, MAN!!! 

Can't wait for more from you :biblio:

I really feel like Cola is gonna be part of this as well! It fits in with this Adam and Eve theme like the apple fits the eye!

Body Electric - creation of human

Gods and Monsters - banishment/sin

Cola - escape

Bel Air - innocence

I think the body electric will be the original sin which will leads Eve to the land of Gods and Monsters.

I'm not extremely religious and not here to judge anyone who is but I mean, if you weren't already offended by Gods & Monsters why would this film offend you? "God's dead, I said baby, that's alright with me"... If that didn't already turn you off to LDR then why would the film? 

Lol, I dont think many true christian people listen to Lana Del Rey, but if the video makes buzz it can go viral and I can already imagine the trash opinions.

I think the body electric will be the original sin which will leads Eve to the land of Gods and Monsters.

That's a beautiful thought :isee: :crying4: 

I hope it's true

Guest Dot

I dreamt of Tropico last night! It was fantastic! I was dreaming of Lana being a stripper in her red outfit, but as soon as she went to the pole she took of all of her clothes and started dancing! The song she was dancing to was Cola (I'm obsessed with that song if you haven't already noticed) after the bridge of Cola the music started to change to G&M and Lana escaped from the strip club.