TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

But with level of today´s plastic surgery, everyone can  :derpna2:

:giggle: Oh yeah, that's true. Everyone should have a Lana nose! I sense a trend forming.  :yesnod:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

how long is it going to take, before adele gets one

Are people still bullying Adele in this thread? No wonder why fanbases get a rep, tbh.

My mistake. On another thread, she was. But still.

Yeah but you have to admit that certain fan of hers here has been really annoying with her lately.  :derpna:

Yeah but you have to admit that certain fan of hers here has been really annoying with her lately.  :derpna:

Only because they probably felt that her being called fat was out of order? If someone calls Lana fat or fake, we all defend her. It's all just immature.

Only because they probably felt that her being called fat was out of order? If someone calls Lana fat or fake, we all defend her. It's all just immature.

I dont mean this, this was bad.  But I just cant how someone keep saying sh*t like Adele is way better than Lana, she is such more unique and has more art; she didnt copy her she didnt even know someone like Lana  blah blah... I just cant at Adele´s fans lately. they are so delusional about their fave.   Surely, you can think whatever but please dont talk this sh*t on someone else´s fanbase. 

I dont mean this, this was bad.  But I just cant how someone keep saying sh*t like Adele is way better than Lana, she is such more unique and has more art; she didnt copy her she didnt even know someone like Lana  blah blah... I just cant at Adele´s fans lately. they are so delusional about their fave.   Surely, you can think whatever but please dont talk this sh*t on someone else´s fanbase. 

Lots of people think some things about some Lana fans but it doesn't mean all of Lana's fans are annoying, just like a few annoying fans of Adele's doesn't make the whole fanbase annoying.

All I said was that no wonder some people make their minds up about the whole fanbases and think negative things. Of course that's not right but that's what you're doing as well?

I dunno how this topic has got onto criticizing some poor guy's nose or Adele, though... :ohno:

This.... we're on LanaBoards, not AdeleBoards.

Lots of people think some things about some Lana fans but it doesn't mean all of Lana's fans are annoying, just like a few annoying fans of Adele's doesn't make the whole fanbase annoying.

All I said was that no wonder some people make their minds up about the whole fanbases and think negative things. Of course that's not right but that's what you're doing as well?

I dunno how this topic has got onto criticizing some poor guy's nose or Adele, though... :ohno:

But its something different if you say these things about your fave on her own fanbase or on fanbase of someone´s else ??!!  I think music is purely subjective stuff and no one should humiliate music of their non fave´s. And i cant see any criticizing of nose or Adele here on this topic. Bye

:usrs: Express Yourself

glgcDdT.gif

Let's stop talking about Adele and go back to discussing how much Fatlana del Flop will flop with Flopico and how much time it will take to some blogs like Jezebel and Ohnotheydidn't to accuse her of cultural appropiation saying she is the embodiment of all bad things related to teenage white girls. Okay?

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Guest Dot

:usrs: Express Yourself

Don't Repress Yourself! :hoe:

Let's stop talking about Adele and go back to discussing how much Fatlana del Flop will flop with Flopico and how much time it will take to some blogs like Jezebel and Ohnotheydidn't to accuse her of cultural appropiation saying she is the embodiment of all bad things related to teenage white girls. Okay?

:lanasrs:

Wha?

The internet is not destroying the element of surprise enough, we need more. Where’s the video treatment and the storyboards? Fuck it, can we get some of the dailies? This guessing game is not going to cut it. I need to put my Google glasses on and activate the internet chip underneath my skin.   

Also, just a heads up here. If you want to make some extra cash, listen up, i’m feeling philanthropic. I will be giving out $100 to each and every forum member who, upon this video being released in its final form, refrains from making a post about how:

-The video is flawless.

-The video is epic. 

-The video is the most (anything) you’ve ever seen in your entire life. 

-You are dying.

-You are are crying. 

-You can’t breathe. 

-You have been slayed.

-You need someone to hold you. 

-Lana looks flawless.

-Lana looks perfect.

-Lana looks fat. 

-Lana needs to lose weight.

-Lana needs to tone her abs. 

-Stripping represents the loss of innocence. 

OMG. And Lana slays me once again! This video will be flawless, I just know it. I'm sure it will be as epic as Ride and National Anthem, it will legit be the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. Like, OMG, I am dying here. I'm crying so hard right now that I actually can't breathe, can't someone please hold me?! To all of you making mean comments about goddess Lana: she's flawless!!! Sure, she's just a wee bit fat and should probably lose a bit of weight and maybe tone her abs - but she's still perfect regardless! (Oh, btw, does anyone else think the whole stripping / go-go dancing thing could represent the loss of innocence? You know, the angel looking to get fucked hard and all that? Makes sense, right?!)

Whatever, I'm rich. :smokes3:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png