Real Deal

BANKS

Drowning is ruining me - this album is going to be the bomb.com

Looks like I'm buying a signed copy when I get paid, it'll push back my chance of an Ultraviolence box set. Is the amount of signed copies limited????

I'm pretty sure they've already sold out :(  :eek:

Drowning is ruining me - this album is going to be the bomb.com

I'm pretty sure they've already sold out :(  :eek:

That sucks, I was looking forward to getting one.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Drowning is way better than Goddess, maybe even Brain :hdu:

I wonder if it's a single? And not Goddess? Like maybe Goddess was just something to hype the preorder

BTW when I ordered the signed vinyl from her store it gave me a download to most of the available songs and said that it would also include a download to two more before the release. So Drowning and something else? :excited:

Drowning is way better than Goddess, maybe even Brain :hdu:

I wonder if it's a single? And not Goddess? Like maybe Goddess was just something to hype the preorder

BTW when I ordered the signed vinyl from her store it gave me a download to most of the available songs and said that it would also include a download to two more before the release. So Drowning and something else? :excited:

Obvi it's Drowning > Goddess > Brain

H0bDaqU.gif

I hate to sorta jump the gun, but honestly I think "Drowning" is her best song ever. Video was visually pleasing as well. I'm more and more pumped for Goddess by the second. I need her to put the song on iTunes though plz thx

"Change" still absolutely kills me, but I think "Drowning" passed up "Waiting Game" for second place.

I can't wait for "Alibi" bc she wrote it with my man SOHN, who also did WG :excited:

"Change" still absolutely kills me, but I think "Drowning" passed up "Waiting Game" for second place.

I can't wait for "Alibi" bc she wrote it with my man SOHN, who also did WG :excited:

"Warm Water" also holds a special place in my heart.

Did SOHN actually produce "Alibi"? Because if so.... I'M READY :crying:

H0bDaqU.gif

"Warm Water" also holds a special place in my heart.

Did SOHN actually produce "Alibi"? Because if so.... I'M READY :crying:

Yeah it's registered with him! They also did a song called "Loon" that didn't make it but I'm hoping for a few more by him bc he's kinda the reason I even listened to Banks in the first place.

Yeah it's registered with him! They also did a song called "Loon" that didn't make it but I'm hoping for a few more by him bc he's kinda the reason I even listened to Banks in the first place.

Yeah his super atmospheric production truly made "Waiting Game" what it is, so I pray for more collaborations between the two.

H0bDaqU.gif

became a fan after seeing her live yesterday! omg what a show. it was under a tent with lots of lights and it was one of the most intimate things ive been to ever. couldnt hear what songs she performed live though, but i remember hearing goddess and stick. both were rly rly good.

i love u, but i hate u. u feel me?

EQFO7rX.png