Real Deal

BANKS

Hi so guess who finally can enjoy Banks now  :hooker:

How long will this last? :hooker:

Also would love to see your Electra Heart and Trouble playlists/new tracklists

i'd like to see, too :)

Off topic but I like attention

This one's pretty simple and only based on how the tracks sound. I don't get the original tracklist at all, why the fuck would Rabbit Hole be before Watching You?!

0PlIkOh.png

This one is more story-based than Trouble or Goddess. It started out as just integrating extra songs but then made it the concept album it was meant to be.

u3WO1j6.png

On topic: I just thought the shrink wrap was red, not the case! :hdu: It's clever and it stands out but it is a little tacky. Ordered tha vinyl though

How long will this last? :hooker:

Off topic but I like attention

This one's pretty simple and only based on how the tracks sound. I don't get the original tracklist at all, why the fuck would Rabbit Hole be before Watching You?!

0PlIkOh.png

This one is more story-based than Trouble or Goddess. It started out as just integrating extra songs but then made it the concept album it was meant to be.

u3WO1j6.png

On topic: I just thought the shrink wrap was red, not the case! :hdu: It's clever and it stands out but it is a little tacky. Ordered tha vinyl though

I rearranged my 'Trouble' to something similar to that and yes that tracklist is almost as bad as that USELESS intro before Television that I skip every time, and I've seen that Marina playlist I just forgot it was yours  :toofunny:

And yeah thank you for being the only person understanding what I meant when I said it was tacky. It looks so cheap and plastic and accidentally made-- I think it'd look better with a normal jewel case. The vinyl packaging is great though.

banks-620x350.jpg

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I rearranged my 'Trouble' to something similar to that and yes that tracklist is almost as bad as that USELESS intro before Television that I skip every time, and I've seen that Marina playlist I just forgot it was yours  :toofunny:

And yeah thank you for being the only person understanding what I meant when I said it was tacky. It looks so cheap and plastic and accidentally made-- I think it'd look better with a normal jewel case. The vinyl packaging is great though.

banks-620x350.jpg

If they'd done something similar but with, like, a digipack on the CD, it'd be way cooler.

It's too bad that this thread died off along with the album hype. I'm sure you too listen to at least a couple Banks tracks a day.

I still get life, definitely one of the best albums of this year.

Also she has a new song coming soon! http://pitchfork.com/news/57149-chvrches-jon-hopkins-foals-sbtrkt-more-make-new-drive-soundtrack/

Praying for "Loon"

It's too bad that this thread died off along with the album hype. I'm sure you too listen to at least a couple Banks tracks a day.

I've been addicted to her for some weeks now! Love her album so much.