Real Deal

BANKS

I need her second album to come out soon REALLY SOON.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I need her second album to come out soon REALLY SOON.

Well, even though I am far from being tired of Goddess (and I listen to the songs in it multiple times/day), I just want Jillian to release the next album for the sole desire of wanting to have more songs to listen to.

Seriously she is so good I can't even.

How do you guys organize her songs? I know some of the bonus tracks on Goddess are from previous EPs, but were the other ones unreleased before the album came out?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

GFJaixy.png

I have the 18 tracks from the album, "Work" and "Before I Ever Met You (SOHN Remix)" on Fall Over, "Warm Water (Snakehips Remix)" under Warm Water, and the live/unreleased under the Unknown Album.

How do you guys organize her songs? I know some of the bonus tracks on Goddess are from previous EPs, but were the other ones unreleased before the album came out?

I have the 18 songs included in the deluxe edition of Goddess all together and then the other 6 we have under 'Unreleased'. Anyone reading let me know if I'm missing anything.

1. In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel Cover)

2. Work (feat. Lil Silva)

3. What You Need (The Weeknd Cover)

4. Don't You Love (feat. Lil Silva)

5. Right For You (feat. Lil Silva)

6. Are You That Somebody (Aaliyah Cover)

H0bDaqU.gif

"Goddess" - 18 tracks

"Banks" - In Your Eyes, Work, What You Need (Live), Are You That Somebody (Live), Lovesick (Live)

I also have the two Mabel EP tracks by Lil Silva

I heard an acoustic performance of "Change" on tumblr that was great, but I can't find it. Does somebody have it?

@ sorry I can't upload right now.

"Goddess" - 18 tracks

"Banks" - In Your Eyes, Work, What You Need (Live), Are You That Somebody (Live), Lovesick (Live)

I also have the two Mabel EP tracks by Lil Silva

I heard an acoustic performance of "Change" on tumblr that was great, but I can't find it. Does somebody have it?

@ sorry I can't upload right now.

That performance?

gPeOVP0.png

This is what I have under the unreleased album.

Tracks 2, 6 and 7 are live, but none of them are bad quality. And "Lovesick" is the only unreleased (which's live too).