Real Deal

BANKS

I've never really listened to her until the two recent singles came out. I'm not a fan of Fuck With Myself (I'm a fan of the lyrics though) but I really like Gemini Feed, it's been on repeat for hours.

her first album is gold. 

can someone send me And I Drove You Crazy and Under The Table instrumentals if they have leaked

They're the only ones that haven't leaked yet, I think.

TjmiIK4.png

here is some updates:

+ producers of The Altar:

uuSBXNFJ.jpg

+ she shot 2 videos in 2 days, FWM released so we're waiting for a new one!! she said it was very intense and she thinks she won't ever do that again :hdu:

+ she cut out 30 SONGS for The Altar also she said "it doesn't mean that i'm not going to release them" but this is a lie :creep:

only in our dreams... i think 27 Hours is a track for itunes because amazon pre-order doesn't have it. but maybe a new edition can happen in the future, who knows...

I'm praying so hard for a Target exclusive deluxe. she did it last time and it would be weird for her not to do it again honestly. I feel like every artist I can think of who did that with Target continued doing it...

H0bDaqU.gif

only in our dreams... i think 27 Hours is a track for itunes because amazon pre-order doesn't have it. but maybe a new edition can happen in the future, who knows...

The physical version does not have 27 hours, but at least on the german Amazon, the mp3 verison has it.

Most likely a "digital exclusive" and maybe on the target version

EDIT: The B/w version of the Goddess album cover the deluxe version has looks so much cooler

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!