Real Deal

BANKS

The title slays. The photo used for the cover SLAYS. But the design could have used some work. The BANKS logo looks awkward spread out like that. Still so ready for this, y'all have no idea how badly I've needed her return

MkWI4Ns.png

Although each and every one of my faves should take note that a black and white cover simply will not do and hasn't been interesting since The Fame Monster...this is nice. I like that its very HQ and seems kinda editorial. And the continuity between Goddess and The Altar as album titles has me, like, the most hype. This album rollout keeps delivering pretty flawless shit, I've gotta commend her.

The cover is something than anyone with a cell phone could do and she just came from home and didn't brush her hair down.

But anyway, I can't wait for the album! My least fav song of her is honestly this new one Fuck With Myself. I didn't like it at all.

i think it is how it supposed to be look, raw and natural and beautiful at the same time. i love it

Bingo. I thought the same thing.

I really hope Better and a full version of Meditation Song make it onto the album. Even if Meditation Song is just three minutes of that same humming pattern we already have, I'll be clocked.

MkWI4Ns.png

The cover is very much like Honeymoon. It has a hidden meaning within the music on the record.

A lot of you didn't understand that for Honeymoon and that's what the point of the cover for this one is.

PNoV6l.gif