yu16273947

CHVRCHES

Wow "The Mother We Share" is sooo good

My fave. :legend:

I'm pleasantly pleased by all the unheard songs on the tracklist! I think "Now is Not the Time" deserved bonus track status, though. The funny thing is, whenever it starts I think I'm listening to "Caroline's a Victim" for some reason. :toofunny:

Thank you so much for posting this!

:kiss:

The video is awesome. I like this better than the other ones. [well there are only 3 official CHVRCHES music videos but it's definitely

better than the first and second one. So calm, so beautiful and dark.] 

Thank you so much for posting this!

:kiss:

The video is awesome. I like this better than the other ones. [well there are only 3 official CHVRCHES music videos but it's definitely

better than the first and second one. So calm, so beautiful and dark.] 

Well, I never finished the 'Now Is Not the Time' video, but it's a legitimate video too, right? :P 

I really liked the skating rink aesthetic & concept for that one, but this one is even better...Lauren is simply ADORABLE in that black leather jacket. :flutter:

She's so cute, really...I don't think I listen to anyone else with even approaching those elfin features. 

New version of Lies is available on US itunes for when you pre-order the album.

Dammit... For a second I thought I was in the Marina and the Diamonds thread and you meant the version she did of her song "Lies" with a new bridge.

I love CHVRCHES though haha... Idk what the different version of lies is.

Is it really that different from the first version?

Not much, new vocals and slight changes to the instrumental.

Dammit... For a second I thought I was in the Marina and the Diamonds thread and you meant the version she did of her song "Lies" with a new bridge.

I love CHVRCHES though haha... Idk what the different version of lies is.

Haha it would be good if Marina released the new version of Lies, in fact every EH outtake would be amazing.

You have what I have now called the demo version, which is the one on their soundcloud (I think), then an 'updated' one which you can buy from US iTunes :)

new last.fm