Jack

Jackson Novem

5 minutes ago, bigspender said:

is there a thread for the community album? i wasn’t as active when i first joined in 2015 so i missed out hearing this and i’d love to :)

Not sure where it is, but it’s called Leisure ! If you click the channel name of the link I sent it has all the songs featured. Some of the sonfs are really really good and still hold up today lol!! 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Not sure where it is, but it’s called Leisure ! If you click the channel name of the link I sent it has all the songs featured. Some of the sonfs are really really good and still hold up today lol!! 

slay ty

giphy.gif

On 2/1/2015 at 2:59 PM, Jack said:

Not my thread being bumped by somebody that isn't me :deadbanana:

“I used to pray for times like this”

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

omg I’m dead at you running your own fan page on Insta but pretending it wasn’t you and interacting w urself and then later confirming it is u but leaving up the old posts of ur fan account freaking out over being noticed by you… :air2: ok I’m done deep diving into ur music good luck with it I guess 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 10/27/2023 at 9:27 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omg I’m dead at you running your own fan page on Insta but pretending it wasn’t you and interacting w urself and then later confirming it is u but leaving up the old posts of ur fan account freaking out over being noticed by you… :air2: ok I’m done deep diving into ur music good luck with it I guess 

Thank you for your kind words, hon, I’ll never forget em! :silly:

On 10/27/2023 at 2:27 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

True dedication, I support I think

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Jackson Novem unfortunately did not understand that you have to submit songs in order to receive nominations and thusly High Tide has received 0 nominations at this years Grammy’s. :um2: