Jack

Jackson Novem

Ok I listened to Slaughterhouse and Trans-Suburban Fantasy and idk how to feel about it Excluding Slaughterhouse (it just doesn't work imo sounds like you're trying too hard), the songwriting is really good.

I feel like you have a really good understanding on how to write a pop song. I think you should definitely invest in some professional producing/recording software. I can tell that you don't use much autotune or pitch correction and I would definitely consider using it if I were you. You have a good voice but it's weak in the sense that it's often cracking or off-key. Even a small amount of correction makes the whole song better. I don't know if you're taking voice lessons but I think you need more training to build a stronger voice.

The production is good but not great. I feel like you have good production up until the halfway point in the songs. The majority of your songs seem kind of monotone because there's not enough build-up in the final chorus, like the whole song is leading up to somewhere but it never quite reaches that point. But good job on what you have, it's better than what a lot of people could do.

Not meant to be rude, just sharing my thoughts.

C7EJSFg.gif

Ok I listened to Slaughterhouse and Trans-Suburban Fantasy and idk how to feel about it Excluding Slaughterhouse (it just doesn't work imo sounds like you're trying too hard), the songwriting is really good.

I feel like you have a really good understanding on how to write a pop song. I think you should definitely invest in some professional producing/recording software. I can tell that you don't use much autotune or pitch correction and I would definitely consider using it if I were you. You have a good voice but it's weak in the sense that it's often cracking or off-key. Even a small amount of correction makes the whole song better. I don't know if you're taking voice lessons but I think you need more training to build a stronger voice.

The production is good but not great. I feel like you have good production up until the halfway point in the songs. The majority of your songs seem kind of monotone because there's not enough build-up in the final chorus, like the whole song is leading up to somewhere but it never quite reaches that point. But good job on what you have, it's better than what a lot of people could do.

Not meant to be rude, just sharing my thoughts.

Thank you for honest feedback that points out both good things and bad things in a helpful way, I don't get that near enough,

(I really like slaughterhouse and I made it the lead single for my second album Bc it is one of the most catchy from the second album, but most of the rest of the upcoming album is a little more natural) I've been working on my voice everyday with little vocal exercises and singing along to song that expand my range and help me strengthen my voice, yeah I could probably use a teensie bit of auto tune on small bits, and production wise my music so far has been produced on my iPad, but for my 3rd album I really want to expand to other programs and begin to cowrite! thank you for honest critiques and kind compliments! also what were some of your favorites that you listened to?

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Nice, clean and simple .. Are the "buttons" (can't remember the english word for "onglets", sorry haha) meant to be the size they are ? 

Are the lyrics going to be posted, eventually ?

Yes in the next few days I'll be putting them up continually

Which song have you guys liked more so far from white noise? Tears of Gold or Slaughterhouse, also what do think of the album so far?