Jack

Jackson Novem

Yeah, I noticed that it was in parts, but now, they don't form a picture because of your more recent posts .. I'll have a look on your website, then !

the pic only fits every 3 posts

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

you are a talented producer but your voice is no. just no. also, it's SOOOO obvious you buy your likes because you have more likes than views.... how does that even work???

1. thank you

2. thank you for trying to roast my voice

3. there is something called view lag

1. thank you

2. thank you for trying to roast my voice

3. there is something called view lag

stop. using. that. pathetic. excuse.

'view lag' happens when you get to 301+ views and YouTube needs to verify that the views are real.

when you posted this, the video had around 270 views. So 'view lag' is bullshit and you buy your likes.

Why do you keep denying it? it's embarrassing

FzytWEW.png

'view lag' happens when you get to 301+ views and YouTube needs to verify that the views are real.

when you posted this, the video had around 270 views. So 'view lag' is bullshit and you buy your likes.

honestly do my videos or my music affect you in any way? honestly the only time you ever talk to me is to try and "drag" me or "expose" me for something, just leave me alone and focus on your own life and Im 100% sure that you will be happier :)

Funny, I went to the Google+ page of some of the commenters on his videos, and they're actively promoting a dodgy site called "AddMeFast.com". It advertises free Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. followers, comments, and likes. 

http://addmefast.com/free-youtube-views-subscribe-video-likes-favorites

So in his defence, he didn't lie by saying he isn't buying his supporters. But they sure as hell aren't real.

britneyentrima4cm3.gif

honestly do my videos or my music affect you in any way? honestly the only time you ever talk to me is to try and "drag" me or "expose" me for something, just leave me alone and focus on your own life and Im 100% sure that you will be happier :)

see?? avoiding the subject, yet again. just admit it, it's so tiring and you are fooling approximately 0 people

Funny, I went to the Google+ page of some of the commenters on his videos, and they're actively promoting a dodgy site called "AddMeFast.com". It advertises free Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. followers, comments, and likes. 

http://addmefast.com/free-youtube-views-subscribe-video-likes-favorites

So in his defence, he didn't lie by saying he isn't buying his supporters. But they sure as hell aren't real.

britneyentrima4cm3.gif

#EXPOSEDT 

you queen

FzytWEW.png