LipsterDelRey

Lana nominated for 2 MTV VMAs!

The VMAs should not be taken seriously. I wouldn't be mad or sad if she doesn't win or doesn't appear. But Lana is getting some serious street cred from her Europe tour and her lollapalooza set. 

....Oscars and Grammies?

She will get that Oscar nomination for sure.

I hope for a performance for both shows, that would be EPIC, and US press already praised her 

1- for her US shows (lollapalooza) they said she was great

2- Summertime Smashness

if she will perform she needs to pull it together rehears good and show US what she is capable of !

If she wins with Y&B  the media will prove her right. 200 amazing songs took her nowhere near the recognition she deserved and one shitty one took her to the Oscars. Just saying.

:deadbanana: But Y&B was for a movie. I'm sure if she used another song and put it on a soundtrack it would've been popular. Plus imo young and beautiful is amazing idk why everyone says it's shit. I get your point though.

god knows I tried

Why would this mean she's going?

because he's the director of national anthem & ride? it'd be kinda weird if he went and she didn't

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

because he's the director of national anthem & ride? it'd be kinda weird if he went and she didn't

I'm sure he was invited because his video, Ride v. 2.0 (aka I Knew You Were Trouble) was nominated for Video of the Year (and Best Female Video).

But hmm, we'll see. She was invited for sure, I just don't think she's going.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png