Rebel

"TROPICO" Poster Redesign

*revives for appropriate reasons*

couldn't you contact ben and get something out of this

lana's love

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

couldn't you contact ben and get something out of this

lana's love

What do I say

"Here's my insult to Lana's art direction and Naomi's poor graphic design and grammar skills! Want to use it?"

Or design merch for her tour and make me doubly jealous?

Pls make this happen

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

What do I say

"Here's my insult to Lana's art direction and Naomi's poor graphic design and grammar skills! Want to use it?"

"Here's my homage to Lana Del Rey's vision and Caroline Grant's fabulous photography. In fact, Ms. Grant liked it enough to showcase their project. Please consider my services for any of your future consulting needs."

Sure it's a little  :hooker: but imo completely respectful to everyone, and appropriate. (And they might send you some goodies at least!)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

"Here's my homage to Lana Del Rey's vision and Caroline Grant's fabulous photography. In fact, Ms. Grant liked it enough to showcase their project. Please consider my services for any of your future consulting needs."

Sure it's a little  :hooker: but imo completely respectful to everyone, and appropriate. (And they might send you some goodies at least!)

Omg I'm doing this. Someone give me an email.

What do I say

It's your design, you should get credit somehow or whatever. Not necessarily bash Naomi in the process...especially since her team chose to give out this poster card thing, right?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

It's your design, you should get credit somehow or whatever. Not necessarily bash Naomi in the process...especially since her team chose to give out this poster card thing, right?

Do we actually know if Chuck gave them out? I just think some fan printed them and asked Lana to sign it.

Do we actually know if Chuck gave them out? I just think some fan printed them and asked Lana to sign it.

what! okay if chuck gave them out, then contact ben but if some fan did then i dont think so

i was under the impression someone with lana (her team or chuck) gave them out

i just want you to get something out of this cuz your design was amazing and you deserve it

BVT4uKe.jpg   

what! okay if chuck gave them out, then contact ben but if some fan did then i dont think so

i just want you to get something out of this cuz your design was amazing and you deserve it

^^^This! I thought I read that she was handing these out. And maybe I did, but should have thought to question it...

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I read that too, but I still can't find the original post of whoever posted it, so I'm trying to do that...