Rebel

"TROPICO" Poster Redesign

i keep coming back to this thread to look at the redesign  :cuteface: it's really super good  :cuteface: if ur parents ever express disappoint in you, show them this thread  :cuteface:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Haha best comment ever. It made no sense to me when I made it either tbh

Haha, thanks. & Its the truth. You really made the poster come alive. Great job on it once again. & It sounds like you're surprised yourself that it was possible to do something that dope lol

Haha, thanks. & Its the truth. You really made the poster come alive. Great job on it once again. & It sounds like you're surprised yourself that it was possible to do something that dope lol

Haha I was just excited the coloring went well because I don't do that a lot. Thanks though! 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Haha I was just excited the coloring went well because I don't do that a lot. Thanks though! 

& I dont blame you for being excited lol. Lana does the same thing to me anytime i hear new material for her. I feel like instantly i gotta do something. & The colors went really went with it. You're welcome

& I dont blame you for being excited lol. Lana does the same thing to me anytime i hear new material for her. I feel like instantly i gotta do something. & The colors went really went with it. You're welcome

Yeah I started the piece 30 mins after she tweeted it haha! And thanks!!!

They always take informations, links, creative arts from others and act like they were the source of everything. Disgusting behavior. Did they gave credit to Rebel at least?

They tweeted it saying "Lana Del Rey for 'Tropico'" and that's about it haha. Is it their fake twitter or something? I remember they had an imposter.

They always take informations, links, creative arts from others and act like they were the source of everything. Disgusting behavior. Did they gave credit to Rebel at least?

they didn't. i'm actually so mad about that and it's not even my work lmao. so sorry, not sorry i had to

https://twitter.com/slowhairflip/status/361112099918843905

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

they didn't. i'm actually so mad about that and it's not even my work lmao. so sorry, not sorry i had to

https://twitter.com/slowhairflip/status/361112099918843905

I tweeted at them too. It's like-- it's not even official, and they probably got it from here or Tumblr, in which they BOTH link back to me haha. Not crediting other people is the same as taking credit for them. But thanks for tweeting that, you get meeee.