lola

Taylor Swift

I Have a couple questions (I'm working on a debut project)

1.What are your thoughts on the song Gracie do you think it could be released or is it too private

2.Which of these songs would you Mos tlike released

Houston rodeo

Halfway to Texas

One sided goodbye

Your hearts somewhere else

Beautiful Days

Ride on

3.What is your favorite debut era unreleased song

(Sorry if I'm being annoying I just recently became a swiftie again after being a major one for years)

Unpopular opinion: she should’ve kept “Is It Over Now?” in the vault just so it could’ve been the closing track to TTPD. It lyrical flows so well with the story arc and if the album started with “I was supposed to be sent away but they forgot to come and get me” and ended with “I was hoping you’d be there, and say the one thing, I’d been wanting, but no” it would’ve been such a serve. 

I always play it after listening to the standard album and it sounds like waking up from a bad dream. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

30 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

100th Eras tour shop drop (like the one from the first show)

More 1989 Tv Chapter:

Sweeter then fiction TV on streaming

More Speak Now Tv Chapter:

Let's go battle TV

More Lover Chapter:

Need

this but add wonderful things or bother me as well, as i think shed do 2 songs for speak now tv

42 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

this but add wonderful things or bother me as well, as i think shed do 2 songs for speak now tv

a mock up i did for a more speak now tv chapter...

53720051581_f09243871f_w.jpg

3 hours ago, Mer said:

Unpopular opinion: she should’ve kept “Is It Over Now?” in the vault just so it could’ve been the closing track to TTPD. It lyrical flows so well with the story arc and if the album started with “I was supposed to be sent away but they forgot to come and get me” and ended with “I was hoping you’d be there, and say the one thing, I’d been wanting, but no” it would’ve been such a serve. 

I always play it after listening to the standard album and it sounds like waking up from a bad dream. 

Tangentially related: I really have a hard time believing that really any of the vault tracks were actually from the respective eras and not from Midnights :air:

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

Tangentially related: I really have a hard time believing that really any of the vault tracks were actually from the respective eras and not from Midnights :air:

yes the 1989 vault tracks especially suburban legends is so reminiscent of taylors more receny songwriting, i would only believe it was actually from the vault if the og track leaked

Just now, champainproblms said:

yes the 1989 vault tracks especially suburban legends is so reminiscent of taylors more receny songwriting, i would only believe it was actually from the vault if the og track leaked

I believe they're from the vault. They were probably just lyrically reworked a bit

another song i dont believe is from the vault is atw 10 min version. i think she just added new verses bc we were all so obsessed with that idea. no fucking way 2011 taylor swift wrote "fuck the patriarchy keychain on the ground" and "ill get older but your lovers stay my age"

4 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

another song i dont believe is from the vault is atw 10 min version. i think she just added new verses bc we were all so obsessed with that idea. no fucking way 2011 taylor swift wrote "fuck the patriarchy keychain on the ground" and "ill get older but your lovers stay my age"

Okay now that I believe. 

Edit: however I do think most (except for the patriarchy line) of the double second verse. The double second chorus and extended bridge for the most part were written in 2011-12

7 hours ago, champainproblms said:

the story of All Too Well 10min version is essentially she was playing the song while on the Speak Now tour on stage during rehearsal and someone recorded it and the recording is apparently 10mins. that is all we know, but my guess is she played around a lot with the song in those ten minutes and likely did a good bit of the end portion on the piano as she worked the lyrics - we see a lot of her process in the reputation Making Of videos. so I think it basically was the same song but it was never MEANT to be ten minutes and there weren't 10 mins worth of lyrics. simply, the recording of her MAKING the song initially is 10 mins. 

i 100% agree with this im pretty sure the "10 minute version" was just mainly mumbling and a few lyrics

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i actually kind of agree with this too but not as much as the atw one, i think its honestly just the instrumentals and vocals that make it sound like midnights/ttpd but yeah i'd love to hear the original demos of the vault songs from 1989

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I believe they're from the vault. They were probably just lyrically reworked a bit

yeah they def are, @111 confirmed he's heard the OGs, don't know if the lyrics were reworked but the production is different from the 2014 versions