StationToStation

FKA twigs

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Girl Feels Good is Very Ray of Light omg I'm obsessed

spill. definitely the best song on the album idgaf if we havent heard everything

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

This is giving me MAGDALENE flashbacks with a big part of the album already being performed live months before its release lol (Drums of Death and Girl Feels Good already being out there in HQ is so... :toofunny:). Anyways I feel like this is gonna end up being my favorite twigs album. I'm really loving everything I'm hearing so far. 

sig-cropped.png

I know it was years ago now but could anyone explain the timeline from M3LL155X to MAGDALENE for me? 

I assume that her second album was under the working title of LP2 and then basically took 2017 off for her surgery and her breakup which then led to her starting the MAGDALENE sessions in 2018?

My first question is what exactly was Radiant Me²? Was it just an EP she thought to create in 2016 alongside LP2 at the time that she scrapped? Does anyone know the working track list for that or what was supposed to be on it? 

Also, finally lol, what was ROOMS then? Was it just an art installation that she did in 2016? Was it supposed to connect to LP2/MAG or Radiant Me²

Thanks for any replies I appreciate it!