StationToStation

FKA twigs

11 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Not sure Drums of Death will work as a single. It seems to be 2 minutes of music and then a minute of vocals and that’s it. Unless the album version intro is much shorter than the video/live version.

She shared lyrics on discord I believe that were not in the version in the music video so seemingly the album version is longer

4 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

She shared lyrics on discord I believe that were not in the version in the music video so seemingly the album version is longer

The version she played at the met gala afterparty is around 4mins long iirc

5 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

Oh nice. I believe the song is just over 3 minutes in the album, maybe the intro isn’t so long on the album. 

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Oh nice. I believe the song is just over 3 minutes in the album, maybe the intro isn’t so long on the album. 

Hard metal
Silver stiletto
Devour the entire world
Fuck it, make it yours
Do, do, do, do it
Just for fun

Here's the lyrics

17 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

I am low-key too. It's so awful  :(

if it didnt have text i feel like it would be better... all her other projects are pretty much textless...

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

4 hours ago, aquamarie said:

if it didnt have text i feel like it would be better... all her other projects are pretty much textless...

Yes. I hate not using the artist's official cover in my library, but the rest was an abomination. so I'm using the teztless version -- slightly better, at least. 

On 10/10/2024 at 7:41 PM, Veinsineon said:

idk where i got this edit but I started using it and never had to look at the horrid OG cover again

XxPyxxy.jpeg

bitch it's the serve | Muffy Giving the Phone to Francine

!!!!!

now THAT is the official cover in my mind! thanks for sharing so I don't have to see the horrid official artwork anymore

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Hello,

Does anyone know who used to run the dailyfka.com fansite? It looks like it closed a while ago.

Are there any other active fansites that aren't social media based? Sadly I can't find any... :'(

Been a fan since I first heard Breathe in 2012, bought all her physical releases, seen her live a few times, including the Magdalene Tour at Brixton Academy, one of the best concerts I have been to!!! I've also collected every magazine I came across with her in the cover, but there are quite a few editorials I have missed through the years. This is when fansites become really handy.  I mean, just this forum is heaven for Lana fans. Wish there was something similar for Twigs with a digital image archive. Any suggestions? Or any fans/collectors that can give me a hand?

2 hours ago, VelvetRope said:

Hello,

Does anyone know who used to run the dailyfka.com fansite? It looks like it closed a while ago.

Are there any other active fansites that aren't social media based? Sadly I can't find any... :'(

Been a fan since I first heard Breathe in 2012, bought all her physical releases, seen her live a few times, including the Magdalene Tour at Brixton Academy, one of the best concerts I have been to!!! I've also collected any magazine I came across with her in the cover, but there are quite a few editorials I have missed through the years. This is when fansites become really handy.  I mean, just this forum is heaven for Lana fans. Wish there was something similar for Twigs with a digital image archive. Any suggestions? Or any fans/collectors that can give me a hand?

The closest twiglets have is her messy little discord server

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

The closest twiglets have is her messy little discord server

I've never heard of discord before, but I found it and joined. And yes, well,  I'm not entirely sure what and where to look. LOL

It's not exactly a tidy sub-forum with images organised by year. But I'll keep looking.

Oh, and if anyone here has the last press shots in hi-res I'll be forever grateful! :)

On 9/19/2024 at 11:21 PM, Veinsineon said:

confession but room of fools is turrrrrrible

outro is cute tho

soooo terrible at first i thought my personal skip/chop was gonna be strip tease but she actually redeemed herself!

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

who has a masterpost :/

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif