StationToStation

FKA twigs

3 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

Does anyone have a list of all her leaked unreleases? :bitchfight:

I'm trying to fix my spreadsheet on twigs' unreleased, although I don't have links so it would be pretty much an info list lol. I'll try to update it with the recent leaks asap.

FKA twigs tracker (no links)

btw could someone pls confirm year for DOWRY? I think I have it in my Radiant Me folder but idk if it's accurate

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm trying to fix my spreadsheet on twigs' unreleased, although I don't have links so it would be pretty much an info list lol. I'll try to update it with the recent leaks asap.

btw could someone pls confirm year for DOWRY? I think I have it in my Radiant Me folder but idk if it's accurate

thank you very much honey. I just need the song titles.

10 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

thank you very much honey. I just need the song titles.

Nice! It's probably up to date then ;) 

8 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

oh, anarchy is produced by rick? omg.

Yeah, I didn't know she worked with him :dua: 

----

idk I need a twigs mass leak :true: 

When the angels come for meeeeeeee :illumilana: 

35 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think Dowry was the Magdalene demo of Yes Yes Yes. Still technically Dowry is the final product, but in my head they are just 2 parts of the same song. Maybe one as the opener and one as the closer, or vice versa

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think Dowry was the Magdalene demo of Yes Yes Yes. Still technically Dowry is the final product, but in my head they are just 2 parts of the same song. Maybe one as the opener and one as the closer, or vice versa

thank you so much!

---

do we have any LP1 outtakes? there's much more material from Radiant Me onwards, but there's barely a couple other older tracks.

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

thank you so much!

---

do we have any LP1 outtakes? there's much more material from Radiant Me onwards, but there's barely a couple other older tracks.

I think the only deep cut from LP1 is One Time, the exclusive track

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Idts, nothing leaked at least. 

But if anyone has In Time LP1 version and her version of Breaks (which are the two LP1 outtakes I know of), feel free to share :popcorn:

自由になる自由がある

Rick Nowels produced Good to Love, and of her unreleased he produced Express Your Needs, Sky Could Change, Wild and Alone, First Love, Heavy States, Love Not Simple, Stay Inside Me and a 2019 mix of Anarchy (different to the one that leaked).

I'm not aware of any LP1 leaks and I don't think any unleaked are M3LL155X. I have one track from 2012 and then everything else is late 2015 onwards, after M3LL155X release.

41 minutes ago, dance4money said:

Rick Nowels produced Good to Love, and of her unreleased he produced Express Your Needs, Sky Could Change, Wild and Alone, First Love, Heavy States, Love Not Simple, Stay Inside Me and a 2019 mix of Anarchy (different to the one that leaked).

I'm not aware of any LP1 leaks and I don't think any unleaked are M3LL155X. I have one track from 2012 and then everything else is late 2015 onwards, after M3LL155X release.

Express Your Need is said to be a bop!!

We need a mass with these songs soon:

First Love

Love Not Simple

Jungle Cafe

Protect Myself

17 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Jungle cafe is 5 minutes of excellence 

literally omg. one of her best radiant me era tracks

6 hours ago, dance4money said:

the only lp1 leaked track is called one time and it was a bonus track. there is only one Melissa outtake as far as we know and its called super love, shes cute

20 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

Does anyone have a list of all her leaked unreleases? :bitchfight:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EO4hwdqSMwNVWlzLbS74C9-kZDXIhiQb8H22XWS07c4/edit here is a longer one with some unleaked titles

On 8/5/2023 at 12:06 AM, Glitter Boy said:

well so apparently it's October 2019 so it's immediately after Magdalene. idt it would be already for Caprisongs tho

the date on the og file I have is feb 2021 iirc

9 minutes ago, jacobbb said:

literally omg. one of her best radiant me era tracks

the only lp1 leaked track is called one time and it was a bonus track. there is only one Melissa outtake as far as we know and its called super love, shes cute

I thought that at first but Super Love was exported March 2016 (same day as Jungle Cafe demo and Wound Up) and M3LL155X was completed in 2014, so I'm not sure I'd categorise it that way.

1 minute ago, dance4money said:

I thought that at first but Super Love was exported March 2016 (same day as Jungle Cafe demo and Wound Up) and M3LL155X was completed in 2014, so I'm not sure I'd categorise it that way.

yeah the date on my file is 2016 as well but I remember being told its a Mellissa outtake, I might be wrong

1 minute ago, jacobbb said:

yeah the date on my file is 2016 as well but I remember being told its a Mellissa outtake, I might be wrong

I think leakers make assumptions sometimes but it definitely has that Melissa feminine energy! One of my favourites.