StationToStation

FKA twigs

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Someone said Sex Magixk is a melissa outtake as well, but maybe the line between Melissa and radiant is just a little too fine

its not. I used to think it was but I know now it isnt and is a radiant me outtake

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

lol i came back to lots of info shared somewhere else so i'm reordering my tracker as we speak.

here in case someone's interested.

fjdnmensjsjsjs

There's some incorrect info going on in the twigs thread on leakedis. The 8 main Rick tracks existed prior to "post-MAG"; the reason there are 2019-2021 versions is cuz they kept working on them from earlier years. And don't forget the Russian Boy movie she was working on music for... 

Rick also did YYY (I can't remember if that's the version that leaked or if that was Dowry) plus Move Yuh (which I never figured out if it existed before MAG or is a CAPRI outtake - I think it might be).

3 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

There's some incorrect info going on in the twigs thread on leakedis. The 8 main Rick tracks existed prior to "post-MAG"; the reason there are 2019-2021 versions is cuz they kept working on them from earlier years. And don't forget the Russian Boy movie she was working on music for... 

Rick also did YYY (I can't remember if that's the version that leaked or if that was Dowry) plus Move Yuh (which I never figured out if it existed before MAG or is a CAPRI outtake - I think it might be).

This is what I thought. Twigs posted "express your needs" as an Instagram caption in 2017 so I imagine they had some sessions then.

https://fkatwigs-fashionstyle.tumblr.com/post/165236524007/express-your-needs-creating-with-suzp

4 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

is move yuh just muva or a diff song

6 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

This makes a lot of sense! Is it true that the leaked versions of EYN, SCC, W&A are the 2019 versions though?

Also I’m still confused if Dowry is the actual title of that song/version or if that’s just a fake title someone attached to a more recent version of Yes Yes Yes? “I’ve got secrets in my dowry” doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me but idk

41 minutes ago, Kurt said:

This makes a lot of sense! Is it true that the leaked versions of EYN, SCC, W&A are the 2019 versions though?

Also I’m still confused if Dowry is the actual title of that song/version or if that’s just a fake title someone attached to a more recent version of Yes Yes Yes? “I’ve got secrets in my dowry” doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me but idk

Not positive tbh

Dowry is real! I never put 2 and 2 together "dowry" is a cute word for "diary", just like "muva" and "mother" lol she's cute 

BTW: are you on popjustice?

28 minutes ago, fingertipss said:

okay how do i delete this 😭

you can't, it will last forever, millions of years from now, when all of our civilizations have been wiped out, all of the animals have gone extinct, and all of the plants have died, only two things will remain... your thread... and cockroaches

WGe8ynS.gif