StationToStation

FKA twigs

weak spot and ultraviolet are really really really really growing on me, i loved them at first, but after 20 listens they're just spectacular

That's the weird thing Twigs music has, if you're listening for the first time to her music you're like: 'what's this?', but then it's starts growing amazingly and the tracks keep getting better and better.

I have a feeling that the album will have a futurestic and timeless vibe, idk why.

i still didnt hear the new stuff she performed live nor will hear it before she releases them :toofunny: i dont want something like body electric to happen again, the first performance of it was/is so much better than the actual song, so no disappointments for me. does anybody have any idea WHEN she's releasing it maybe?

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Can somebody please please please send me everything? I have EP 1 and 2, and I need practically everything else.

thats basically it, she has two unreleased songs completely different from what shes released

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

How do you all think the album will be called?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna be called something like 'ALBUM1' or something, but I hope she comes up with something like Sia's '1000 Forms of Fear'-esque title, since I really like those kind of classy album titles.